PDA

View Full Version : We went outside

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-25-2003, 02:16 PM
I took Tinky and Jupiter outside.. and my STUPID BATTERIES WEREN'T CHARGED... But I got Eric to get an extension cable and managed to take two pictures.

They were exploring and having so much fun. But I didn't get any of those cute pictures. The batteries are charging now though and we will try and take them out again tomorrow.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p8d94152c01fbf24c90dc2cd28d9f9ef6/fafdbd1d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pd50dff4a8b6065f8c5eaa5b4259f443f/fafdbe1b.jpg

ramanth
09-25-2003, 02:35 PM
Do they walk well on the leash? ;) Or do they flop down and expect you to drag them. :D

Looks like they are eager to explore!

luckies4me
09-25-2003, 02:59 PM
You are very pretty. :) The darker orange kitty, Jupiter?, reminds me so much of my old cat Orangie". He was the sweetest cat I ever had.

Can't wait to see more pics!

slick
09-25-2003, 03:08 PM
Sara, what a beautiful picture of you. So nice of you share these with us and yes, can't wait for more.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-28-2003, 06:38 AM
Great pics! Did the furkids enjoy their outdoor adventure?

Pam
09-28-2003, 07:34 AM
Sara the pictures are beautiful. You look so pretty and the cats are just adorable. It looks like it was such a nice day for them to explore. My two have never been outside. I think Trevor might enjoy it but Andy would be afraid. :rolleyes: Is this their first outdoor adventure? :)

jazzcat
09-28-2003, 10:32 AM
Great pictures. They look like they are having a good time.

I have a question, do you worry this will make them try to get outside whenever you open the door? I would love to take Jazz and Scout out but don't want to encourage that problem. My husband says I am asking for trouble if I expose them to the great outdoors and that will be all they want to do - get back out.

Cataholic
09-28-2003, 11:18 AM
You are quite the pretty young woman! What fun, cats outdoors. And, btw, I love your siggy. Very cute play on the "got milk".

Jazzcat- mine go out in the backyard, but don't 'scream' to go out if I don't let them. I suppose all cats are different.

krazyaboutkatz
09-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Great pics of both you and the cats. :) You sure have a big beautiful back yard. I can't wait to see more pics. :)

Miss Meow
09-28-2003, 05:56 PM
Great pics! Your yard is gorgeous! :D Jupiter looks ready for a big exploration mission in the last pic!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-29-2003, 06:21 AM
My two have never been outside. I think Trevor might enjoy it but Andy would be afraid. Is this their first outdoor adventure?

no, they wen't outside a couple of times before...

I have a question, do you worry this will make them try to get outside whenever you open the door?

they havn't tried yet.... We take them outside through the backdoor which we never really use unless we are griling out or something.. and they are scared of the front door cause they think they are going to the vet.

Great pics! Did the furkids enjoy their outdoor adventure?

YES!!... Tinky sat and ate and ate and ate grass and Jupiter walked around a little... but you could tell they really enjoyed just laying there with the sun shining on them.. :D