PDA

View Full Version : gorgeous GRACIE

sasha the cat
09-25-2003, 12:46 AM
Mew, Gracie -- you are so beautiful that it must have taken you a nano-second to become head of the household, which is now your Palace!

What a sweet treasure of Canadian kitten you are! My KatMa already has fallen in love with you.

Your GrandPaw has the best medicine now, sweetyheart: he has you. Let us all focus on your GrandPaw's recovery so he can love you for many years. Gracie, your Purrson said you've changed the atmosphere at the Palace and that you are a little angel sent to them. That is 100% true because my KatMa believes:

Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats...

kimlovescats
09-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Oh you beautiful and precious little girl! You are such a sweetheart to bring so much happiness to Dad and the others at home .... God Bless you and your family on this special day and everyday thereafter!

Hugs!:)

Brigitte
09-25-2003, 08:17 AM
God Bless You Little Gracie, you have brought tears to my eyes.
What a precious little friend you are! I absolutely love the expression on your adorable little face!

Have a wonderful Day sweetie!
Brigitte;)

catmandu
09-25-2003, 09:28 AM
Oh my God! A Stoney creek cat!And with the Lost Cats Hotel in Hamilton , very close! does your Guardian know that there are great Cat Toys in the Farmers Market in Jackson square! Its call two Friends and they are Catnip Pillows for $2. We are sorry to hear about your Grandpaw and hope that you can make him feel better! What a Hero Cat , Gracie COTD!

catland
09-25-2003, 09:48 AM
You are an angel and a nurse. Congratulations for your special day.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-25-2003, 11:17 AM
Gracie
How adorable you are!!! Such an inportant job you have too; making your grampa smile!!! I have an aunt who has survived cancer twice. Her advice to anyone who has cancer is to eat lots of fruits and veggies and to laugh... often. I'm sure you give your grampa plenty to laugh and grin about. Congratulations, sweetpea, on being our special Cat of the Day today, too.:D

RedHedd
09-25-2003, 11:25 AM
Oh Gracie! What a beautiful little fur angel you are and a healing nurse too! I know from purrsonal experience that cats help us heal from cancer. My RB Goldie got me through my experience -- and she looked so darned cute in her little nursie hat (Edwina would approve!). Keep up the good work helping your grandpaw recover too. The best healing medicine: fruits, veggies and the healing love of a cat. It worked for me!

Killearn Kitties
09-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Gracie darling, what a beauty you are.

You have come to your family at such a difficult time, just when they need you the most and it sounds as if you have made a big difference to the household in the time you have been running it. ;) You are doing such a good job of making sure everything in the house is ship-shape and keeping your family's spirits up. Bless you sweet Gracie.

Have a wonderful time as Cat of the Day you beautiful fur angel.

rg_girlca
09-25-2003, 03:24 PM
Gracie, what a darling you are to help your grandpaw through such trying times. Bless you sweet angel. You are so adorable.

Congratulations on being on COTD.

tatsxxx11
09-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Dear, beautiful Gracie. You are truly heaven sent...an earthly angel with wings of fur. Bless you precious one for bringing such love and joy into your home and giving such comfort to your Grandpa:) I too can attest to the amazing healing powers of furry love!!!:) You're more precious than words can describe:) Congratulations to our most deserving Cat of the Day, beautiful, amazing, angel Gracie! You and your Grandpa will be in my thoughts and prayers, sweetheart:)

krazyaboutkatz
09-25-2003, 07:46 PM
Hello beautiful Gracie. You sure are a gorgeous fluffy girl. :) I'm so glad that you're able to help make your grandpa feel better. Congrats on being COTD!!! I'm sure your family is very proud of you. :D

Jax
09-25-2003, 07:57 PM
That is the prettiest picture of one seriously beautiful kitty girl. It's totally a fact that people with animals live longer and are depressed less - and absolutely help heal. How wonderful for your father and your family to have such an awesome little friend.:) :D :)

karlyb
09-25-2003, 08:45 PM
What a beautiful kitty you are Gracie! There is healing magic in those little paws. Best wishes to your grandpaw that the therapy will work and he is blessed with many more years. He's got to stick around to see you grow up to your full Himalayan beauty.