PDA

View Full Version : Look at what I found

Uabassoon
09-24-2003, 07:40 PM
I stepped outside and saw this little cutie. I've never seen her around before, she seemed fairly friendly. I wasn't able to pet her but she did let me get pretty close to her. I can't tell if it's a female or neutered male because I like I said I wasn't able to pet her. I hope it's a neutered male since if it's a female I won't be able to tell if it's fixed by just looking at it. I also hope that I see it running around soon so that I can get a little closer to it.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d705b3127cce8eabb19ffa190000001610
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d705b3127cce8eabb19dfa1b0000001610

zippy-kat
09-24-2003, 07:57 PM
It's a K'Cee/Edwina cross!!!

Do I sense cat number 3 coming on?? ;)

Uabassoon
09-24-2003, 08:01 PM
If I didn't live in a shoe box then maybe :) But as it is I think me, Tibby and Corkscrew are already going nuts in this little place because we can never seem to get out of each others way :) . However according to the neighbors the lady who used to live in this apartment had 4 indoor cats! I don't know how she manged in this little place.

K & L
09-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Awwww...what a pretty one. Let's see I'm wagering it's female.

micki76
09-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Oh, so pretty. :) I think it's a male. ;) C'mon Laura, just one more. :D :D :D

kimlovescats
09-24-2003, 08:29 PM
SHe is beautiful!

NOW... what is that fantastic chair doing outside!!!!???????

Sorry, I love that chair!!! :D

Hope you can become friends with the kitty soon!;)

Uabassoon
09-24-2003, 08:33 PM
NOW... what is that fantastic chair doing outside!!!!???????

I love that chair too, I don't know why it's outside. It's my neighbors, I think it's funny. He's this huge trucker/harley guy with lots of tattoos and wears those heavy leather vests and then he has that pink chair and fake flowers and stuff all over his side of the balcony!

kimlovescats
09-24-2003, 08:48 PM
**snicker, snicker** :D

NoahsMommy
09-24-2003, 09:56 PM
Very nice!! He or she is gorgeous!!! :)

Miss Meow
09-24-2003, 10:27 PM
What a sweetie! S/he looks fairly well fed and will hopefully drop into your place as an extra meal stop :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-24-2003, 10:44 PM
He/she sure is gorgeous. :) My guess is that the cat is a she.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I love that chair too, I don't know why it's outside. It's my neighbors, I think it's funny. He's this huge trucker/harley guy with lots of tattoos and wears those heavy leather vests and then he has that pink chair and fake flowers and stuff all over his side of the balcony!

Well that explains why it's outside. He'd never be able to live it down if he had a chair like that inside his apartment! ;) :D

She/he is adorable! I sure hope you can get closer and get more details on him/her. :)

gini
09-25-2003, 12:03 PM

I don't even think I want "to go there"............

But the kitty is beautiful, and my guess is a girl too. She looks well cared for.

ramanth
09-25-2003, 01:00 PM
She/he looks like a boy to me.

Either way, I hope he learns to trust you and that you can soon pet...feed.... keep.. ;) :D

Cataholic
09-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Hi little cutie pie!

Uabassoon
09-30-2003, 11:34 AM
I saw the kitty again this morning, I hadn't seen him since I posted the pictures. He was playing at the apartment complex next door, I'm thinking maybe the kitty lives there. On another site someone suggest that I put a breakaway collar on him with a tag telling to owners to please call me so that way I will know if it has a home or not. I'm a little scared about putting a collar on a cat especially since it lives outdoors. What do you think?

09-30-2003, 12:00 PM
What a gorgeous cat! i think you have no choice here: this beauty has chosen YOU, so nothing you can do about it but keeping him/her ;) :)
My first thought was immediately: hey a relative of lady Edwina!!:cool:

PayItForward
09-30-2003, 12:05 PM
I saw the kitty again this morning, I hadn't seen him since I posted the pictures. He was playing at the apartment complex next door, I'm thinking maybe the kitty lives there. On another site someone suggest that I put a breakaway collar on him with a tag telling to owners to please call me so that way I will know if it has a home or not. I'm a little scared about putting a collar on a cat especially since it lives outdoors. What do you think?
Breakaway collars are designed for use on outside cats. If the cat gets caught on anything the coller opens straight away releasing kitty.

That is a very good idea, might copy the idea for Mr Stray if he returns.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-30-2003, 12:34 PM
He/She is gorgeous. Can you get an idea from the condition of her coat if she is living rough or just having a little wander around the neighborhood? I'm sure that gorgeous fur would be a lot more matted if she was a stray!

Good luck in finding out the story behind your little visitor!

PS re the Harley Dude...... we know a lot of the local bikers, as we ride ourselves. Lots of them look like real rough and tough guys, but they have the biggest hearts! Suggest a charity fundraiser and they are all up for it!.....plus most drivers won't stop for a fellow motorist - if a biker's in trouble you won't often find other bikers just riding past!

Uabassoon
09-30-2003, 12:47 PM
The kitty does look pretty healthy and well taken care of, I just worry because he's outside and doesn't have a collar or anything to show that he has a real owner.

As for the biker guy he is one of the nicest guys in the complex. When I first moved in he had gotten some new furniture so he gave me his old recliner and coffee table since i needed them. He also helped me out when I had a flat tire, I offered him $20 to change my flat for me and he wouldn't take the money.

Barbara
09-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Bikers love this kind of kitties. Edwina's daddy is a biker too:D