PDA

View Full Version : 4 weeks left

Dixie Belle
09-24-2003, 07:36 PM
I've got about 4 weeks before my baby gets here, and I'm getting nervous. Any advice out there from the ladies that have been there, done that? Lots of prayers will be great too!

Aspen and Misty
09-24-2003, 07:40 PM
human baby? Of Fur baby? :D

I'm sorry I never heard about this! Congratulations! You must be sooo exited!!!!

Ash

Dixie Belle
09-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Sorry, guess I should have said. This is my baby. My first baby.

Aspen and Misty
09-24-2003, 08:51 PM
Yay! :D Another proud mommie! Congrats! How do you think the animals will take there mom beign busy?

Being a mom is hard work, lol. I watch my friends sister baby and it's fun but I would never want one of my own, LOL. your one strong women. Good luck and we want LOTS of pics!!!!!

Ash

Logan
09-25-2003, 05:48 AM
Try to relax, Cheryl, before the baby gets here and afterwards too. I was nervous at first with Helen since it was new to me. But I finally realized that she wasn't going to "break" and I relaxed, therefore she relaxed. Life will never be the same for you and your husband, but I promise it will be better in so many ways. You will truly be blessed. :)

I am so excited for you!

Logan

09-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Relaxing is the best you can do! Maybe you can contact Tina on this forum, she is also close to giving birth!
Good luck to you and your baby!!

Stenograsaurus
09-25-2003, 09:57 AM
First off, Congratulations on this very special occasion. Logan gives great advice. She brought tears to my eyes. And it is so true. Life will never be the same. Your world will revolve around the little bundle of joy. Remember that babies don't come with instructions. If you allow yourself, you will question and second guess everything you do. Just remember to follow your mother instinct. It will never fail you. And remember that your baby will love you unconditionally, no matter what.

Dakota's Mommy
09-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Well congrats! I personally have not been through it yet so I have no advise for you. But, I will be behind you by a few months so I wanted to tell you BEST OF LUCK!