PDA

View Full Version : Roca

sasha the cat
09-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Mew, Hello Roca,

:D My KatMa had to smile: your purrents got a sweet, little baby kitten, only 5 weeks old. KatMa and my human brother, got Tiggy (my late cat brother) at exactly 5 weeks old. Seeing you and reading that made my KatMa purrrrrrrr 'cause it brings back such sweet, special memories.

You are a fabulous choice. My KatMa is bonkers over you and loves the spectatular eye-make up you were born with. She wonders: why are cats, dogs, horses, rabbits and all animals so perfectly marked? Humans, as cute as some are, just do not have the fashion sense of animals.

Enjoy today, your special day. At my Palace we're sure everybody at Roca's Palace is rocking and pumped up -- seeing their beautiful, special darling as COTD.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved and cherished, royal Roca.

Although Roca looks the part of a pampered parlor cat, she's actually a farm cat, a great hunter and loves the outdoors. She's very friendly and doesn't even bother the little chicks that are born every spring, somehow knowing that they are part of the extended animal family around here. She is very special to us.

ganime
09-24-2003, 05:04 AM
What a beautiful and fluffy lady!!! I just wanna hug you tight and squeeze you!!!
<p>
Congrats for being COTD!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-24-2003, 05:24 AM
Roca, what a gorgeous girl you are, and most deserving of the honour of "Cat of The Day"

You look so fluffy and cuddly - I wish I could just reach though the monitor and give you a snuggle!

Hope you have an extra-special day today! Congratulations!

catlady1945
09-24-2003, 06:26 AM
Roca, you are a beauty! Congratulations!

blaurie2
09-24-2003, 07:46 AM
Roca, you are so distinguish, such sophisication posed there with the kitty statue....I can't believe you are a hunter! You look like you eat at dinner tables with special china, here you are running around outside stalking prey and minding the chicks! What a special beauty, you deserved that pillow on your way home to Iowa!

nrstooge
09-24-2003, 08:17 AM
Roca.. you are living my dream.. to live in the country and get to chase things.. alas.. I am a city boy and don't get to go outside.. but in the same state as you (I live in West Des Moines)..

Lancelot:cool:

Killearn Kitties
09-24-2003, 08:23 AM
What a beautiful girl you are Roca. So fluffy and very very cuddly. You look so sweet and shy in your photograph, posing with a lovely bunch of flowers, but we hear you are a hunter! Does all that fur not get in the way when you are hunting sweetie?

Enjoy your special day of honour as our Cat of the Day!!

catmandu
09-24-2003, 09:22 AM
Hello Roca , this is Roca Bato from the Lost Cats Hotel. You can see my phjoto in the signature that Jen Luckenbach made for us below. and eve though we have the same name , we are different. I have short hair and you have all that Fur! its nice in the summer , but I do wish that I had more!fur in the winter.Meeeeow to my fellow Roca COTD!

Bari_d
09-24-2003, 10:05 AM
Yes, Roca, you are a magnificent presence this morning...what a fabulous girl you are! If you purrrson could post another photo, I'd love to see more of your face! Have a wonderful day with lots of treats...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

RedHedd
09-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Roca! What a very FLUFFY beauty you are! Cat-gratulations on being our very beautiful, very, very fluffy COTD!

krazyaboutkatz
09-24-2003, 11:14 AM
Roca, you sure are a gorgeous fluffy girl. :) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

tatsxxx11
09-24-2003, 11:33 AM
You've left me breathless. beautiful Roca!! What an absolutely stunning feline you are! Yes, you have the looks of a pampered parlor cat, but something tells me you're a casual country girl at heart! How special to meet a kitty with the looks of a super model who doesn't mind getting a little dirt under her paws, playing on the farm!:) And aren't you sweet, treating the baby chicks with such gentlesness!! You're just perfect in every way!!:) Congratulations to our stunning and sweet Cat of the Day, the fabulous Ms. Roca!! Me and mine send you lots of love and purrrs on your special day!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Roca
How beautiful you are there among the flowers, sweetie. Looks like you are very happy and have a wonderful loving family. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Jax
09-24-2003, 01:35 PM
What a pretty girl! Look at all that luxurious fur - such a pretty creamy color. How nice that you look after the baby chicks on your farm - that is just the sweetest. Congrats ro Regal Roca, Our Beautiful Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
09-24-2003, 04:44 PM
What a fluff-ball. Beautiful kitty. She's so well groomed, it's surprising she even gets outdoors. Must be careful what she gets into out there.

karlyb
09-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Roca, you are a very beautiful kitty! I love the wind-blown look of your fur. You are so soft and cuddly; I'd like to hold you and give you some kitty kisses. It is wonderful that you are able to go outdoors. Isn't it fun to run in the grass and catch varmints? Just be careful of big doggies and stay out of the road! Long and happy life to you sweet Roca.