PDA

View Full Version : pLeAsE hElP!mY kItTeNs NeEd HeLp!

CoolBabe22
09-23-2003, 03:52 PM
hey!
CoolBabe22 here...sorry i haven't been on in a while!
Please help!
My cat,Momma Kitty had kittens.Something happened to her because she has not been back in a week!
She has kittens about 1 month old and they need all the nutrition they can get!
What should i feed them?
:confused: :(
PLESE REPLY!!
MY KITTENS Oreo,Graybo,Sweety,Musketter, and Benjamen's LIFE DEPEND ON IT!!
I love my kittens with all my heart so please leave a reply and help me!
Your friend,
Ashley

Miss Meow
09-23-2003, 04:13 PM
Ashley, if the mother cat has been gone for a week, what you have been feeding them? :confused:

PayItForward
09-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Ashley, if the mother cat has been gone for a week, what you have been feeding them? :confused:
I think this is a troll, she turns up occasionally, always with a young kitten which needs help and subsequently dies. I would place 'her' on your ignore list . Useful thing the ignore list ;)

slick
09-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Yup, she's on my ignore list.

PayItForward
09-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by slick
Yup, she's on my ignore list.
I forgot to do it last time.. But 'she' is on mine now.

bluekat
09-23-2003, 04:47 PM
hm, and if this really was a "real" thing, the title wouldn't be like that, with the crazy or weird lettering.

Miss Meow
09-23-2003, 05:08 PM
I got a PM from her, asking people to look at this thread, so I guess I was taken as a schlep this morning ... need more sleep :)

CoolBabe22
09-28-2003, 08:34 PM
hey
i am back
the mom cat hasn't been back,so i am sure she won't be. :(
we are feeding the kittens some kitten food,it is soft.They are growing very well and are doing better than ever.
>>i did the crazy writing to catch people's attention....not because this isn't a real thing.
it is very real and very important to me.
<<why would you put me on your ignore list??
i just wanted some help.i didn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!
well i got to go.just checked on them and they are doing GREAT!!
thanks for the help!
meow,
ashley;)

carole
09-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Hey that is great news coolbabe, please folks remember coolbabe is only 11, if my memory is correct, that is the same age as my own daughter, so she may not get everything quite right, so let us try and treat this situation seriously and help her if she needs it, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.