PDA

View Full Version : I'M SO MAD AT Powerpets.com!

isis
09-23-2003, 11:14 AM
Gosh!!!They froze my account because they thought that I had 3 accounts on there,but I didn't!:mad: :mad: Me,my brother,and my sister have accounts on there.Well my sister is the one with 2 accounts,so she deserves to be frozen!:mad:

Here why they think I haev more than one account!Me,My sister and my brother have been swaping stuff,and I guess thats why!Because everytime I try to login,it says:Reason for Freeze: Multi of: Draco8988 and surferchick90. Shop sales/swaps.

That means that they think that my sisters and my brothers accounts are mine to!Now my pets have to go to the pound!Even though they are just fake,I still like them!They are like real animals!If you don't feed them they die,and if they go to the pound they get put to sleep after being there after a week!!!
:eek:

What powerpets.com is.It's a thing kinda like neopets.com,but they are more real,they are real breeds like:Ferrets,Bunnys,Labs,Bull dogs,Border collie looking dogs,Tigers,Kangaroos,and alot of others.You can play with them to!

I just can't beleive this!Everytime I get on the internet,I get on PT and Powerpets!I acn't get on anymore because yopu can't have the same email address!I have our email,My sister has my moms and the other one,and my brother has my moms old one on hotmail.com.thats all of the email addresses' that we have!:mad: I am just so mad!:mad:I just had to blow of some steam!

ramanth
09-23-2003, 01:10 PM
Many sites like that track IP's. You and your siblings may have different user names but the IP address will be the same.

Thus it would think it's one person with multiple accounts. I've seen many people banned from boards because of this.

All they do is send a nicely worded letter to the management and/or admins and the problem is usually rectafied.

I can understand your frustration.

isis
09-23-2003, 01:12 PM
My mom did that a while ago,and i hope that they will let us retern to the site.

Former User
09-23-2003, 01:18 PM
boy, do you have a big signature or what :eek:

(sorry to go off topic)

isis
09-23-2003, 01:28 PM
yea i think i do.

Kfamr
09-23-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
boy, do you have a big signature or what :eek:

(sorry to go off topic)

Yes, Her signature is BIG. As Well as over the signature size limit (the images) Her signature is around 50 kb when it's only supposed to be around 24.

isis
09-23-2003, 07:15 PM
i took some stuff off...