PDA

View Full Version : Ordering pictures from imagestation

lovemyshiba
09-23-2003, 10:36 AM
I see on imagestation I can order some of my pictures, and it seems like a reasonable price (they're running a special now, 29 cents for a 4x6 print). Since I don't have any pictures of my dogs except in the computer, I was thinking of ordering a few.

Has anyone ever ordered from imagestation??

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 10:44 AM
I just got my order of prints about a week and a half ago and they are FANTASTIC!!!! :D :D :D

I will never print off my computer again after ordering these prints. I didn't think digital pictures would look so good, they are so much better than regular pictures. I say do it, they were fast, and the pics turned out great.

One pic did come with a bent top corner but it was no biggy, although it WAS my enlarged pic lol. They were gonna send another one to replace it but one bent corner was really no big deal.

:)

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Also it only cost around 15 bucks for 52 pictures.

shais_mom
09-23-2003, 10:46 AM
I ordered wallets for Christmas last year and they were great and super speedy also!
I think I ordered them late Fri nite after work and I got them on Monday!
And they came from CA!
Another good one is www.shutterfly.com they are reasonable and the prints are awesome!! And you also get 15 free prints for joining. I just ordered 19 prints a couple weeks ago and it only cost me $3!!!

lovemyshiba
09-23-2003, 02:19 PM
I just sent my order--and you two are on the hook if I don't love them, lol:)
I was going to order 4 pictures--one of each dog--14 pictures later, I'm done ordering!!!!!
I can't wait to see them--I don't have the patience to print them out here--get the paper, buy the ink cartridge (which has been out for at least 4 months), perfect the pictures, ugh!!!

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
I just sent my order--and you two are on the hook if I don't love them, lol:)
I was going to order 4 pictures--one of each dog--14 pictures later, I'm done ordering!!!!!

LOL, that's how it started for me. Then I thought, oh well maybe I should order a few for my mom and Dan's parents and my friends and blah blah blah. 52 pics later I was done lol. :p
I am sure you will be happy with the pics. :)

wolf_Q
09-23-2003, 05:39 PM
I ordered some last year...they turned out great! :)

lovemyshiba
09-28-2003, 09:09 PM
I got my pictures yesterday!!!

I just loved them--they look perfect.

Only problem was, I didn't have them fixed at all, so I have some green eyed dogs in the pics!!!!

I'll know better for next time!!!

binka_nugget
09-28-2003, 11:46 PM
Does anyone know if imagestation allows canadians to order?

I just got some prints done at a photoplace around here. They turned out great but they were pretty pricey. It was $4something for 6 prints! :eek: Not much but for a jobless teen, that's a hecka lot for 6 prints.