PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Rosebel and Missy?

Logan
09-23-2003, 10:00 AM
I have sent her several Private Messages. She has not posted since 3/2003, when K9 Karen lost her Cody. She posts as Trisha0503. I miss hearing from her about Toby and Missy. :(

If anyone has heard from her, or knows how to get in touch, please let me know.

Thanks.
Logan :)

lovemyshiba
09-23-2003, 10:26 AM
I was just wondering about her yesterday as well.
I was thinking of the great romance between Missy and Dusty, and wondered how she's doing.
Rosebel, please check in and let us know how you are!!!!

Cookiebaker
09-23-2003, 11:41 AM
I was thinking about Rosebel recently, too! Hope she & Missy and Toby are doing OK!! We miss you!!

anna_66
09-23-2003, 05:59 PM
I have also pm'd her several time, but gotten no reply since 3/17/03 (that was the last pm I got from her).
I miss her and her sweet Missy!
Who wouldn't miss this sweet thing:D

wolf_Q
09-23-2003, 06:00 PM
Yes I've wondered about her too....Come back, we miss you!!

Has anyone heard from Pupper-lover?

primabella
09-23-2003, 06:07 PM
I asked about her on her birthday. I hope she's alright.

I had asked her a long time ago and here was her response:

"Oh Liana How sweet of you to ask! I've just been very busy at work. I've been working long hours, and didn't had a chance to browse at Pet Talk .. No complain though , i feel blessed when there's a lot of work.. It means they still need me, and I would be able to keep my job... Life is so tough right now, that we need to have a positive perspective in life

I miss everyone though... My schedule is getting better right now, hopefully, I'll be able to post more... " (03-26-2003)

I guess work has been keeping her. She was such a sweet woman. I hope she checks back soon! We need an update on her adorable furkids! :D

Logan
09-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Thanks, Liana. That at least makes me feel a little bit better! :) I was so in hopes that she was on the Christmas Card list so I could get her address, but she's not, darn it.