PDA

View Full Version : Every animal deserves... (a sort of tribute)

Nomilynn
09-23-2003, 02:04 AM
Every animal deserves...

a loving smile
a warm embrace
a true advocate
someone who is willing to cry for them when they are sick
someone who is willing to make them well again
a person who devotes her life to their needs
a person who has sacrificed sleep, food, health.. just to see an a furry beast play
a person who loves unconditionally
a best friend.

This is dedicated to my best PT friend, who has given her life to the voiceless and the defenceless, and has taken their cause to a whole new level. She is my inspiration to do better.

Every animal deserves an Aly. :)

Here's to you, Aly! For all the wonderful work you do.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-23-2003, 05:36 AM
So true.............they deserve all these things because they give so much in return!

Kater
09-23-2003, 08:00 AM
Aly, you're an inspiration to so many on PT! Thank you for all the amazing work you do! :D

Naomi, you worded it just perfectly! Great thread!:D

micki76
09-23-2003, 08:46 AM
Amen, Naomi! Thanks Aly, for your giving and caring nature and for all you do for our furry friends Your parents must be special people too, to have raised such a kind person.

lovemyshiba
09-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Beautiful tribute Naomi!!!

Aly truly is an angel to the animals, and an inspiration to all of us!!

Keep up your hard work Aly!!!!

Foam
09-23-2003, 01:07 PM
Here, here! :D

slick
09-23-2003, 01:10 PM
Very nice Naomi! Thanks Aly for all you do.

HayleyRosie
09-23-2003, 01:23 PM
Very well said Naomi.

Thanks Aly for being an inspiration to us all. Keep us the great work.

Uabassoon
09-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Naomi that's such a sweet tribute! Aly you are such a wonderful person, you work so hard for animals that might not have a chance otherwise. Thank you Aly!

ramanth
09-23-2003, 01:57 PM
Thank you Aly, Moosmom, Kelly and all those that volunteer at shelters.

You have heart and bravery many others do not have.

You all are the best! :D

aly
09-23-2003, 02:26 PM
Thank you so much Naomi and everyone for your heart warming comments. :o :o

I really don't feel like I deserve it, but it does help me to keep on doing what I'm doing though. Its been really hard the past couple months with soooo many fosters at one time. The puppies just got to the age where they are constantly in trouble 24/7 and I'm just reduced to tears on the kitchen floor several times a day :o Caring for them, studying for school, working at the shelter, and teaching obediences classes has me pretty much beat. I've also been sick for almost 2 months. I guess what I'm trying to explain is please forgive me if I'm ever not myself. It probably just means I'm tired.

I sincerely love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and encouragement.

I have to go do some puppy wrangling now! Be on the lookout for their 7 week old pics later today :)

bluekat
09-23-2003, 04:25 PM
I agree with the others:)
Aly, keep up the good work! I'm sure the animals are very grateful that they have you.