PDA

View Full Version : I have never been so sad, dissapointed and mad in all my life!!!

luckies4me
09-22-2003, 07:50 PM
They gave Sorraia away!!! :( :( :(

And they bought a new puppy, a rat terrier sort of dog. :mad: :(

tatsxxx11
09-22-2003, 07:53 PM
:( :( :( Where did Sorraia go??:confused: :(

aly
09-22-2003, 07:53 PM
Had you asked them if you could have her yet?

GoldenRetrLuver
09-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Oh NO!!! :(:( Why did they give her away to someone else? Did they know you wanted her?

And on top of that they got ANOTHER dog?!?! So, they replace her and get a new one to suffer. :(:mad: STUPID, IDIOTIC PEOPLE!!
:mad::mad:

I'm so sorry. :(

Cookiebaker
09-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Who's Sorraia??? Did I miss something??

Anyhoo, I'm so sorry for the diappointing news. :(

micki76
09-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Who's Sorraia??? Did I miss something??

Anyhoo, I'm so sorry for the diappointing news. :(

I was wondering the same thing. :confused:

Logan
09-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Cass has been very concerned about a dog next door to her home. I am assuming that is the dog she is talking about. She was going to ask if she could take the dog so that it could have the love and care it deserved instead of being tied up on a short rope outdoors.

Here's the link: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33650

Cass, I am very sorry that this has happened. :(

sabies
09-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear. How are they treating the rat terrier? Do you know where Sorraia went and if she is treated better?

luckies4me
09-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
:( :( :( Where did Sorraia go??:confused: :(

To a family members. But I am going to talk to them tomorrow and see if they can bring her here. I cannot believe they did that to me. They know I wanted her so bad. Their other "family members" are college kids as well, they just do not have the time since all of them play on the Duck's football team and are gone all the time practicing etc. :(

luckies4me
09-22-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by aly
Had you asked them if you could have her yet?

Yes I went and talked to the guy who got very angry to the point where he looked like he wanted to hit me in the face. But what can you do with a jock type guy? He thinks he knows everything. I was as calm as I could be and took everyone's advice, I even offered money. I don't understand. :confused: I also do not know why he got so angry. I think maybe he was high on something but I'm not sure. I know they drink constantly though. But I really was fair and honest in my feelings for her and offered money to take her. I mean sheesh I paid for all her flea treatments and I am the one that gave her the good puppy food, a ball and squeek toys etc.! NOT THEM!:mad:

luckies4me
09-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Logan

Cass, I am very sorry that this has happened. :(

If I see her around here again with those guys I am going to steal her! I swear, I will do it. I don't care what they say. They do not deserve to have her. Any of those people in that crowd. No dog deserves to sit outside all day. Did you see how short her leash was??? That is just SAD! I just can't believe it! I used to think that people didn't treat dogs this way. :(

lv4dogs
09-23-2003, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear that. I think you deserve that beauty!
You must be in Oregon (Eugene?) w/ the Ducks football? Oh my I miss it there so much. I want to go back there again!

micki76
09-23-2003, 10:21 AM
I don't know how I missed that post about her! I'm so sorry, Cass. :( :( That's just awful and now the rat terrier will have to suffer the same crap, too. :( :( This is the kind of crap that makes my friggin' blood boil. I continue to hate the human race a bit more each day. :mad: :mad: :mad:

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by lv4dogs
Sorry to hear that. I think you deserve that beauty!
You must be in Oregon (Eugene?) w/ the Ducks football? Oh my I miss it there so much. I want to go back there again!

Yes they play on the Duck's football team. I didn't see Sorraia the whole time they were at training camp, and that was a whole two weeks. I don't know where she was when they left. She came back and she had grown so much. I have never had a puppy, but I have had the joy's of watching one grow. Ok well I did have one pup, Max, but he was older so I missed out on the cute puppy stage.

I can tell just by the way they play with this new dog that they just like it because it's a puppy. :(

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by micki76
I don't know how I missed that post about her! I'm so sorry, Cass. :( :( That's just awful and now the rat terrier will have to suffer the same crap, too. :( :( This is the kind of crap that makes my friggin' blood boil. I continue to hate the human race a bit more each day. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you should see the new puppy, he/she is the cutest little thing. :D :(

Maybe I should go up to them and say "Hey, you know, when you get tired of THIS puppy maybe I can buy her off you."

I only have so much patience with these people! :mad:

micki76
09-23-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I can tell just by the way they play with this new dog that they just like it because it's a puppy. :(

Well, they probably won't like it for long then. :( Small dogs outgrow puppyhood much faster than large breeds. :(

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 10:38 AM
What's sad is that if it ever goes to a shelter or anything it won't have training. They didn't teach Sorraia anything, she didn't even know how to sit until I taught her how. :rolleyes:

Isn't there something I could do??? It should be illegal to get another puppy after you just threw one away!

luckies4me
09-23-2003, 10:39 AM
And another thing that makes me mad is that it most likely came from a petstore, and the petstores around here are NOT good. I used to work at one of them and you wouldn't believe the horrors I saw there. :( Plus Zany Zoo, through no fault of their own, but still, just had a huge Parvo outbreak and they lost about 5 dogs.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-23-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
And another thing that makes me mad is that it most likely came from a petstore, and the petstores around here are NOT good. I used to work at one of them and you wouldn't believe the horrors I saw there. :( Plus Zany Zoo, through no fault of their own, but still, just had a huge Parvo outbreak and they lost about 5 dogs.

NO pet store that sells dogs and cats is ever "good", no matter the location. :( I hope theres someway you can still get her. :(

pitc9
09-23-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm so sorry!! We all know how much you wanted to help her!