PDA

View Full Version : We found out

Tina
09-22-2003, 07:18 PM
I had my ultrasound to day to check the growth of the baby. Everything seems to be going well. They didn't see any problems at all.

I decided to find out the sex of the baby today also. We were going to wait. But I just couldn't I wanted to know. Rob also knows what the baby is. So I won't have to keep it from him for about 6 weeks. He didn't want to know but since he found out I knew. He said he wanted to know.

We are having another baby Girl!:D Her name will be "Maegan Marie"

Just thought I'd share with those that are interested in knowing.

micki76
09-22-2003, 07:22 PM
Oh, a girl!!! :D How exciting! I'm so happy for you Tina! What a beautiful name y'all picked. :)

Congratulations on the new little Pet Talkerette! :D :D : D

Do you have any sonogram photos of Meagan?:)

primabella
09-22-2003, 07:23 PM
Oh I'm so happy for you Tina! Congratulations! A beautiful baby girl!! :D :D :D

Cookiebaker
09-22-2003, 07:29 PM
Oh Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! :D That is so exciting!

lovemyshiba
09-22-2003, 07:29 PM
yay!!!

I can't wait to see her!!!

Congratulations, what a beautiful name!!

luckies4me
09-22-2003, 07:57 PM
YAY!!!! :D

captain
09-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Tina,

Congrats!!!!!
Lots of pretty pink thoughts and wishes coming your way!!!

Uabassoon
09-22-2003, 08:03 PM
Yay! Congrats!

carole
09-22-2003, 08:04 PM
What wonderful news, little girls are just the best, now kaitlyn will have a little sister to play and fight with lol!

LOVE the choice of names , very pretty indeed, how long have you to go now,? can't wait to see pics of the new baby.

Foam
09-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Oh, Tina, I'm so happy for you! :D CONGRATULATIONS!!
What a cute name, as well! :):):):):):)

NoahsMommy
09-22-2003, 11:31 PM
Yay!!! That's wonderful news Tina!! I'm so happy for you and your family. :)

tikeyas_mom
09-23-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Tina
I had my ultrasound to day to check the growth of the baby. Everything seems to be going well. They didn't see any problems at all.

I decided to find out the sex of the baby today also. We were going to wait. But I just couldn't I wanted to know. Rob also knows what the baby is. So I won't have to keep it from him for about 6 weeks. He didn't want to know but since he found out I knew. He said he wanted to know.

We are having another baby Girl!:D Her name will be "Maegan Marie"

Just thought I'd share with those that are interested in knowing.

OMG YAY TINA!!! I AM SOO FRIGGIN HAPPY FOR YOU!! :D:D NEW BABIES ARE THE BEST!!!

popcornbird
09-23-2003, 12:27 AM
YAY! For some reason, I had a feeling it would be a girl! Gotta love them baby girls! You can dress them up in the cutest dresses and outfits with adorable hair accessories, and oh..........Kaitlynn's going to have fun with a baby sister! I can't wait till she's born and we get to see pics of her growing up! What wonderful news! Congratulations!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-23-2003, 06:18 AM
What wonderful news!!! (I'm getting broody just thinking about all the GORGEOUS stuff you can buy for little girls!!!!!)

And, in true PT tradition.......WHERE ARE THE PICTURES????

You must be so excited! What does your daughter think about getting a little sister?

I look at my daughters now that they are growing up (they are 14 and 12 - 23 months apart) and they are so close! OK, they may drive each other NUTZ at times, but they have a bond that you can almost FEEL!! (I realise now how much I missed out on being an only child - now that I am older I often wish I had a sister to share things with)...... so I guess what I am saying is that having two daughters is a real blessing:)

Pam
09-23-2003, 06:23 AM
What happy news! I know Kaitlynn is going to be such a good Big Sister. :)

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
And, in true PT tradition.......WHERE ARE THE PICTURES????

When my daughter, Christiansmommy, had her ultrasound done they were given several pictures. I kept one on my desk at work (hey it was a grandson picture and the best I could get at the time! :p ) One of them was so clear we could see him sucking his thumb.

You must be getting sooooooo excited. :)

anna_66
09-23-2003, 07:04 AM
Congratulations Tina! What a wonderful news...another girl! What I wouldn't give to have a little baby girl:D

Former User
09-23-2003, 07:05 AM
Awwww, congrats Tina, baby girl on the way, great! :)

09-23-2003, 07:08 AM
Oh Tina, that is WONDERFUL news! Little Kaitlynn will be so happy with her baby-sister!
Now, all I want to wish you is a good end of your pregnancy, and a smooth birth! I cannot wait to read to read the message : SHE IS BORN :)

moosmom
09-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Congrats Tina!! I wish I could've found out when I was pregnant with my daughter Amy, way back in 1976. Unfortunately, they didn't have the modern technologies they do today.

Girls are so much fun to dress up! Nothing against boys but girls are so much easier to raise too! Less rambunxious (sp?)

Tina
09-23-2003, 09:03 AM
Thanks so much everyone:D I had a feeling myself we were probably having another girl. I think Kaitlynn will make a good big sister. I've been taking her to these last few appointments with me. I think she thinks she is going to get her little sister every time we go in there. She gets all excited.

For some strange reason my doctor office didn't give me any pictures. I guess I should had said something but I didn't really think of it until I was on my way home. At least we do have her on video though.

I have about 5 weeks and 5 days left in this pregnancy. Getting closer everyday to her being her:)

I'll be sure to share pictures when she is born.

ramanth
09-23-2003, 09:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS on a baby girl. :D

HayleyRosie
09-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Congratulations! I can't wait for you to post pictures of the little one.

jenluckenbach
09-23-2003, 02:24 PM
YEAH....a girl !!!and I love the name Megan. :D

Logan
09-23-2003, 02:29 PM
So happy for you, Tina. I love those little girls!!! :)

Miss Meow
09-23-2003, 04:07 PM
Congratulations!!!

wolfsoul
09-23-2003, 06:37 PM
CONGRATS!! :D

Girls are better...:p

pitc9
09-23-2003, 06:56 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!:D :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-23-2003, 11:23 PM
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BABY GIRL!!! I can't wait to see her pictures. :)

G.P.girl
09-24-2003, 08:56 AM
Yay!! a girl!!:D :D

Tina
09-24-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanks again everyone:) I can't wait till she is finally here:) I don't have much longer to go though till she is here.

Stenograsaurus
09-24-2003, 10:34 AM
I am so happy you are going to have a little girl. I'm sure Kaitlyn will make a great big sister. There are just something about sisters. They share such a special bond. It's also cheaper on the parents too. Got to love the hand me downs. :D