PDA

View Full Version : Soggy Bobby! :)

ChrisH
09-22-2003, 05:34 PM
Today, the rain began falling just after Bob and I started out on our morning walk, and, even though we weren`t out for long, we got very wet!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pa0646f3aa43deb0bf17756c914e7bb1d/fb05430b.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p637463afad99da74c615cf54c2a684e6/fb054303.jpg
:D

A couple of unrelated pictures.

A dry doggy picture from yesterday. :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p89ef0bacffa8aa5fa82f0e562f7376b4/fb054314.jpg

And, lastly a picture from last week, he was `helping` me trim the ivy. :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p8e69d4f469634fe087ca0133cc859a8b/fb15401d.jpg

:D :D :D

dukedogsmom
09-22-2003, 05:35 PM
His fur is so curly! Duke got wet today but on purpose. Had to have a bath. Guess Bobby did too, after that.

tatsxxx11
09-22-2003, 05:37 PM
LOL!! Looks like one of those famous Bob apres bath pics!!:D You're such a sweetie, Bob! HUGS to you!!!

jenluckenbach
09-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Even wet, Bob looks VERY happy! :D

Cookiebaker
09-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Oh Bob, you are cute when you are dry or when you are wet. What a good Mommy you have to walk you even when it's raining. :)

slick
09-22-2003, 07:52 PM
It's amazing how dog are always happy whether it's raining or not. I dog-sat my friends Golden a year back and even though the rain was pouring down, Max the dog couldn't care less.

"Walkies,,,,,,,can we go for walkies,,,,,,wag wag wag"

Bobby you are soooo cute. Doggy kisses to you.

captain
09-22-2003, 07:57 PM
Oh Bob - even WET and SOGGY you are a handsome boy!!!!

How wet did you get Chris???

Cinder & Smoke
09-22-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by captain

Reminds me of First Shepherd Casey - RB :( ...

Rain, Snow, Sleet, or Hail - Casey would stay out in it for *hours* -
As long as there was a Human out there with her!

But if the Human put One Foot under the porch roof for shelter - Casey was right beside ya!
And no matter HOW BADLY she wanted (or needed) to go "out" for a pee or a pooh -
if it was :eek: rainin - you couldn't *push* her off the porch or out the garage door.
No Sir, Dad - It's RAININ out there!

If you went out *WITH* her - (and stepped completely off the porch, and STAYED out in the rain *WITH* her) - she'd run around for a few minutes, THEN pause to do her business after she was positive that you were wet enough. :rolleyes:

Sure do miss that Dawg!
Luv ya, Casey! )

captain
09-22-2003, 10:35 PM
Oh Phred ......

Captain did that to me when he was a pup.

We went to a friends shack (and I mean SHACK) in the mountains on 20 acres. Beautiful views, etc, but that night (early morning 2am!!!!!) .......... Captain needed to go, but would not go out in the rain.

Noooooooooooo, Mum had to get out of bed, with the umbrella (thankfully) and go out in the howling wind and rain so he could go do potty.

BUT I had to be standing over him with the umbrella .... :rolleyes:

sabies
09-22-2003, 10:47 PM
Oh poor Bob, you got all wet. Hope you didn't make too much of a mess in the house for mom.

Logan
09-22-2003, 10:55 PM
It poured here tonight, Chris, and we needed the rain, but all four of mine went to the door that I opened for them to go out and do their business, then four faces looked at me as if to say "are you crazy??? We're not going out there in that". And all four of mine are Retrievers!!!!! :o

Bob, you are handsome, wet or dry. What a good mama you have to tolerate the rain for the sake of a walk!!! :)

anna_66
09-23-2003, 07:48 AM
Oh Bobby boy, your so adorable! Doesn't matter if your wet or dry I love you all the same:D

Chris, hope you didn't get toooo wet;)

ramanth
09-23-2003, 08:35 AM
Bob you are so cute!!!

Did you wait till you were around the cat before you gave a nice good shake? ;) :D

lovemyshiba
09-23-2003, 10:22 AM
Bob you are so handsome, wet or dry!!!!!

I'm sure he waited until you dried off, and then gave a nice shake--that's what mine would do anyway!!!

hugs and kisses to sweet Bob!!!!!

ChrisH
09-23-2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone!:)

Even wet, Bob looks VERY happy!
Jen, he really is such a happy dog, always with that doggy grin and a wagging tail. :D

Chris, hope you didn't get toooo wet.
captain & anna, I got absolutely drenched!:D

Reminds me of First Shepherd Casey - RB ...
Oh, Phred, your Casey sounds like a real character. (Hugs).
Bobby doesn`t care about the weather either but he will stay out there a while quite happily....as long as I leave the door open!

Did you wait till you were around the cat before you gave a nice good shake?
I'm sure he waited until you dried off, and then gave a nice shake--that's what mine would do anyway!!!
Kimmy, Ebbs was upstairs and missed it all!:D LMShiba, I gave up drying me first a long time ago, I keep my coat on until he has done the shaking bit.......how I wish I had a porch!:D

What a good mama you have to tolerate the rain for the sake of a walk!!!
What a good Mommy you have to walk you even when it's raining.
I`m afraid I am not such a good mom anymore. We just got caught out in it yesterday. I used to take him out for a walk around three or four times a day, sun, rain, hail, snow, whatever. But not since my lung problem began causing me trouble, I do try to take him out at least once though. The damp & cold together is the worst, plus if it is real windy, then most times he has to miss out. But we usually have a game instead, he loves to play find, that`s where I hide a treat or toy, in or out doors and he goes looking for it. He really, really loves that!:D

:) :D
Chris

primabella
09-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Bob, you are SO cute!! :D