PDA

View Full Version : Angel

purrfectpaws
08-18-2001, 08:28 AM
Angel, the touchdown picture on k-9 Komedy is soooo great. I love it. who's dog is that anyway?? That should be submitted with that quote to a contest and I bet will win.
Funny, funy, funny!!!

KayAnn
08-18-2001, 08:49 AM
Heheheheehhehe! Thats my baby boy Simba. What was really funny was i was watching a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football game on tv, Talking to Angel, and sending her pics at the same time.... And right after i had sent her that pic, Tampa Bay got a touchdown, and i said TOUCHDOWN TAMPABAY!! YAAAY BABY! lolololololol.... So she used the touchdown thing for the K-9 Komedy! :D

Daisy's Mom
08-18-2001, 07:38 PM
Oh Simba! Cracking us up, as always!!! I just love that boy!

08-18-2001, 08:50 PM
That is my favorite Simba picture yet! See, he was made K9-Komedy mascot for a reason. He is full of these pictures! And, as KayAnn said, the caption came up accidentally. We had been trying to think of a good one and all of a sudden her IM pops up about the touchdown. The funny thing was, I thought that was her caption idea! So I said, "Yeah! That is it!!! You just got the caption!"

She said, "No, really, Tampa Bay just scored a touchdown." I started laughing my butt off. (Mainly at the shock of Tampa Bay scoring.....) ha ha ha ha, just kidding.
Sorry KayAnn :D!

KayAnn
08-19-2001, 11:42 AM
Even though i told you already angel, i want to remind everyone that Buccaneers got one game away from the superbowl last year. IN YOUR FACE ANGEL! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
08-19-2001, 02:21 PM
KayAnn that photo of Simba is so funny, LOL
you get some great pictures.

Angel, the home pages of Sasha and Lexi are really nice. The photos are great. I especially love the one of Lexi as a baby, she looks like Daisy with her ears. Can't wait to see Maddies page.
Jackie
Oh KayAnn those Tampa Bay Bucs better look out this year, the San Diego Chargers have a new Quarterback this year.

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

KayAnn
08-19-2001, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah jackie? Well remember we have Warren Sapp, and Warrick Dunn (the best football player ever!) :D

jackiesdaisy1935
08-19-2001, 05:17 PM
I don't know KayAnn, we got Doug Flutie I believe he went to Boston College and came via Buffalo. They just beat another Florida team the Dolphins. :) in preseason.
Jackie

KayAnn
08-19-2001, 05:46 PM
Erm. Dolphins beat.... The Bucs :( Both of my teams i want have been looseing in PreSeason (Rams and Bucs) But hey, both teams did a bad job in the begining and then Rams ended up going to the Super bowl, and Bucs got one game away! Im crazy when it comes to football... you better watch out! :D

RachelJ
08-19-2001, 07:12 PM
You girls are a riot.

P.S. I LOVE that pic of Simba too.

08-20-2001, 08:14 AM
Gee, I wish Arizona had a football team :(

P.S - THE CARDINALS DON'T COUNT!

Daisy's Mom
08-20-2001, 04:59 PM
I really wish I could enter this nice conversation but I know absolutely nothing about football!!! :o LOL!

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Daisy's Mom ]

KayAnn
08-20-2001, 05:08 PM
Denver and Greenbay are playing tonight.. who do y'all think are gunna win?? im going with greenbay only because my friend Chris is a huge greenbay fan if i went for the broncos he would kill me lol

Rottie
08-22-2001, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Daisy's Mom:
<STRONG>I really wish I could enter this nice conversation but I know absolutely nothing about football!!! :o LOL!

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Daisy's Mom ]</STRONG>

That's okay Daisy's Mom, neither do I. :D

Daisy's Mom
08-22-2001, 11:48 AM
LOL good, I was thinking it was just me! ;)