PDA

View Full Version : My cat and my music.

RICHARD
09-22-2003, 04:59 PM
Does your cat sleep thru loud music?

I had the stereo on, pretty rare these days,
while i worked on a window box for Eddie....

I turned on the stereo, not real loud, but loud enough to hear the music over my earplugs...

I was surprised when I looked over to the screen door and didn't see my friend :confused:

When I went in to check on him he was asleep on the chair asleep.....close to the speaker.....

He never fliched until I turned the music off...

Now, loud sudden noises bug him but not music....

Does anyone else's cat like to rock out, and what music do they like?

Kirsten
09-22-2003, 05:23 PM
My cats also don't mind music, they even sleep while having the stereo running.

I have no idea which music they like, they have no other choice but listening to rock and pop music here! :)

Kirsten

slick
09-22-2003, 05:33 PM
The only time I use my stereo is if I'm home on a weekend and doing housework. (nothing like cleaning a toilet to the sounds of Toilet Bowl Blues .:D ..). I also cannot have it too loud because I'm in a condo. The cats sleep through anything and everything except that dreaded vaccum cleaner. Freaks them out every time. The music varies. I lean towards soft rock but have been known to rock the house down with my friend Jerry G and Meatloaf. I also listen to alot of Country.

feeling frisky
09-22-2003, 05:44 PM
All 3 will sleep sound through any of our country cds.(Who would'nt right??)But When we listen to Bruce Springsteen it's like the vacumm is on! They scatter like cat litter!! (talking about feeling frisky)!!!! I'v noticed the live versions are worse for them because of all the clapping. We are HUGE Bruce fans so I hope that they become fans to!!