PDA

View Full Version : We may add another Bengal to our home shortly

luckies4me
09-22-2003, 01:26 PM
There is a Bengal in need close by that we may take in. He is an older adult male Bengal. I will post pictures as soon as his current mommy sends them. Here is what his current owner had to say about "Max". We have yet to have one Bengal in our rescue this year, and that is a very good thing. :)

"My neutered, male Bengal, Max, born 4/15/98, is 5 years old. His sire won best of breed a few years in a row. He has a beautiful coat, is a dear friendly cat, yet is definately the dominant cat around other cats. I've been told he is show quality, but I simply never had time to pursue that. I still have the blue slip to mail in papers on him but never got around to it, but I'm sure it would still be honored.

Since going back to work full time, two middle school-aged children, and now with an ailing father, I need to scale down my other commitments. My cats are one of them. I also have a beautiful male Siamese that I might try to part with as well. Though this is a hard decision, I just can't give them the attention they deserve.

If you'd like, I can scan a picture of Max and send it to you."

If anyone is looking to adopt a siamese let me know and I can send along your email adress to her. :)

Hopefully I will see pictures soon and we will add another member to our "Bengal Brood".

aly
09-22-2003, 02:02 PM
I would love another Siamese, but there is not possible way I can add another animal under my roof at this moment :( Got way too many fosters.

I hope they both get good homes.

NoahsMommy
09-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Bengal's sure are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see him.

Is he going to be OK around your other kitties? That email said he was dominant. Will that be OK?

Kirsten
09-22-2003, 02:54 PM
I love Bengals, they're beautiful cats! How many cats do you have already?

Kirsten