PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to visit?

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-22-2003, 12:38 AM
If time, money and distance wasn't a problem, which PT'ers would you most like to visit??

I would like to visit K & L - to see that amazing cat run! :eek:

AND

Jen - I would love to experience being in a house with 13 cats - sounds like heaven! (Especially if I can have a table full of them to share my breakfast with!);)

jenluckenbach
09-22-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy

Jen - I would love to experience being in a house with 13 cats - sounds like heaven! (Especially if I can have a table full of them to share my breakfast with!);)
UMMMM.....14 cats :D and you CAN have any number of cats on your breakfast table that you want. :D So come on over!!!

I want to visit the Lost Cat's Hotel and catmandu.
(but I am actually wanting an around the world tour to see MANY pet talk kitties) ;)

catlover4ever
09-22-2003, 07:28 AM
I would not want to offend anyone if I missed a couple of names, so I would have to say that a "WORLD TOUR" would be in order. I would start in the states, work my way up to Canada, then cross over the Atlantic and continue my journey through all of England, Ireland, and Scotland, then continue my journey east. I would ultimately end up back in the states, having seen all the wonderful furkids of the PT family.

Logan
09-22-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
I would not want to offend anyone if I missed a couple of names, so I would have to say that a "WORLD TOUR" would be in order. I would start in the states, work my way up to Canada, then cross over the Atlantic and continue my journey through all of England, Ireland, and Scotland, then continue my journey east. I would ultimately end up back in the states, having seen all the wonderful furkids of the PT family.

Perfect response!! I totally agree, and that is exactly what I would like to do!!! :D

Butter and Mimi would welcome any guests to see us!!! :)

catmandu
09-22-2003, 09:32 AM
the first place that I would go would be the Luckenbachs , with the 14 Cats and the foster Cats , bearing toys and treats! Then Eddie and Edwina in Chicago , to see them and go to Wrigley Field.Then a world Tour to see all the Cat people.

2kitties
09-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Gosh that is a tough one. So many meowmies and kitties, so little time! I'd have to say Cataholic first because I can only imagine how exciting to be in the company of SO MANY TUXIES at once. :D

K & L
09-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
If time, money and distance wasn't a problem, which PT'ers would you most like to visit??

I would like to visit K & L - to see that amazing cat run! :eek:

Come on down!!!! Then we could take you to the park and see all the ferals. You'd love it.

Let's see...I would want to see Peanut, Edwina, Bramble and bunch!

Miss Meow
09-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Too hard!

But, with a suitcase full of cat toy gifts and an extra set of batteries for the digital camera, I'd head west and circumnavigate the PT cat world :D

According to the atlas on the office wall, I'd meet Ally Cat's Mummy first in Bahrain, then head up to Moldova to meet Vio&Juni, head west for a PetTalk festival with Randi and John, Lut, Barbara and Niina and then hitch a ride to Spain to meet dear Koxka and her furry and scaly tribe :) Then my geography turns to jelly and I take a winding trip to England, Scotland, Wales and zip up to Sweden. And that's only the first leg! Then Canada and the USA with a stop in New Zealand on the way home to see Carole and her furkids. And if I've missed anyone on the way, I just have to do it all again!

Pam
09-22-2003, 07:06 PM
Andy would like to visit Marius, and Trevor would like to visit Fister. My boys have admired these two for quite some time now and they feel they must be related to them somehow, way back in their family trees. :cool:

carole
09-22-2003, 08:24 PM
It is well overdue my return trip to the united states, so I then could visit most of you, that would keep me busy for ages, as you are well spread out, then off to my birthplace Scotland, see Killearn kitties, down to England and see payitforward and her herd, off to europe and visit our eruopean friends and their furkids, oops I cannot forget gary and his gang in Canada,slight detour to EDMONTON for a shopping trip in that fantastic shopping mall they have.

One last stop-over in Australia to see my Aussie mates, and take in the surf and sand in Brisbane, shopping and history in Melbourne, and of course see all those beautiful furkids .

HOPE I did not forget anyone!!:)

Felicia's Mom
09-22-2003, 08:36 PM
I would like to see everyone. If I only had one choice it would be Pickles. (with Miss Meow and the rest).