PDA

View Full Version : Kiba "Wolf's Rain"

slleipnir
09-21-2003, 09:52 AM
Ok..I definitly don't take 100% credit for drawing this. I found the pics online and used them as a ref. I had a picture in my mind of how I wanted it to took, so I found a pic of the dude, and then the wolf. When I drew them together it ended up just as I wanted :) Also, I kinda cheated lol. I put the picture as a transparent layer, then when I got stuck (with the eyes or whatever) I made it so I could see it and trace on a few guild lines :( Yes I suck but I'll keep drawing it till I don't need guild lines lol. Anyway I tried.

About: This is Kiba. a character from the anime Wolf's Rain. (And yes, it is the same character..the wolf/person) Kiba is actually a wolf, but in this world, wolves are very rare and humans think of them as myths. So to protect themselves, the take on a human form..Although its more like an illusion to humans..not really 'changing' Anywho I won't bore you with that anymore lol..its a messed up show but interesting

http://unavoidable.net/kiba.jpg
How I wish I could draw this 100% by myself -sigh-

wolf_Q
09-21-2003, 11:30 AM
That's cool! I like the running wolf. :)

rg_girlca
09-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Boy are you ever hard on yourself.
Come on take some credit.
Did you trace the WHOLE drawing?

I think you did a super duper job.
Do you think an artist does so well when they are first starting out. I think not. It takes practice, practice, practice, and with practice comes experience.

Believe me when I say, that in due time, YOU WILL be drawing pictures like this 100% by yourself. It takes time, patience and confidence in yourself.

Don't give up, put your whole heart into it, if this is what you love to do, go for it.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures in the near future.:)

slleipnir
09-21-2003, 04:14 PM
I didn't trace the whole thing no, I just needed guildlines..but still..