PDA

View Full Version : Precious Pepper!

zippy-kat
09-21-2003, 01:31 AM
Awww KAK, I'm so glad your lovebug made it into the spotlight. What a precious, handsome soul. I'm sure he's smiling down on you right now, remembering all the warmth and love you gave to him.

{{hugs}} to you and your furcrew, Tracey. And Pepper, bask in the heavenly delight you so much deserve. We love you, your mommy, and your fur family. Rest sweetly, gentle one.

Nomilynn
09-21-2003, 01:34 AM
How great it is to see the sweet face of a PTer's beloved kitty!

How I cried at your passing, but it's comforting to know you are happy and healthy at the bridge :)

Here's to you, Pepper!! :)

wolf_Q
09-21-2003, 01:41 AM
What a beautiful tribute to our beloved Pepper. Glad to see him honored as Cat of the Day! We were all saddened by his passing, and it's a comfort to know he's happy and well at the bridge.

bisi.cat
09-21-2003, 02:12 AM
Aaaaww Pepper what a wonderful tribute for you!!!

I am sure you'll celebrate at RB today...have fun!!!

KAK, he was such a wonderful character and I loved to read his story...he's a purrrrfect COTD and will live on in all our hearts and memories!!!
:) :) :)

koxka
09-21-2003, 03:13 AM
Pepper what a wonderful surprised to see you honored as COTD :). Your meowme will be so proud of her loverbug.

Have fun at the RB sweet Pepper we still miss you !

Former User
09-21-2003, 03:23 AM
Oh sweet Pepper, hope you have a party there at the Bridge today, as we honour you as our Cat Of The Day. You are missed Pepper...

Congrats Pepper, gorgeous cat of the day. :)

Tracey, Pepper was a handsome boy, I know you'll miss him terribly. (((((((((Tracey)))))))))

Edwina's Secretary
09-21-2003, 04:23 AM
What a joy to see Pepper as Cat of the Day! He was such a doll. He will enjoy the honor with all the other pettalk pets at the bridge!

Barbara
09-21-2003, 04:27 AM
Pepper, I am thinking of you very often. I still remember the time when you were sitting in your beautiful cat tree. I am convinced you have a much nicer cat tree with green leaves at Rainbow Bridge:)

Vio&Juni
09-21-2003, 04:31 AM
Dear, dear handsome Pepper, you are very missed here on the Earth, but I am sure, we will meet you one day at the Bridge.

Randi
09-21-2003, 04:51 AM
Dear Pepper, you may be gone, but not forgotten! We hope you're happy and free of pain at the RB. What an honour to see you here today as our wonderful Cat of the Day.

Rest in peace sweet Pepper.

Hugs to you Johanna!

Fister, John and Randi

BastetsMum
09-21-2003, 05:36 AM
Its great to see Pepper. I am sorry at his passing. He will be playing hard now!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-21-2003, 05:36 AM
Pepper, I am so sorry I never got to know you on PT, as you passed to the RB before I joined.

You certainly were such a blessing to your Meowmie, and you will be kept alive forever in the hearts of all the PetTalkers here who remember you so fondly!

Have an extra special day at the Rainbow Bridge today sweetie!

((((HUGS)))) from Julie and Ally

Killearn Kitties
09-21-2003, 06:12 AM
It's lovely to see your beautiful Pepper honoured today. I never knew Pepper while he was here, but I've seen lots of pictures of him that you've posted since I joined. I particularly like his "airplane ears". :D You obviously loved him very much indeed and it's so sad that he was with you for such a short time.

You've still got four wonderful cats to help you celebrate today though so give them extra treats today and cuddle them silly!!

smokey the elder
09-21-2003, 06:29 AM
What a great memorial for Pepper, to have him star as the Sunday Cat of the Day! He was certainly a handsome fellow.

ChrisH
09-21-2003, 06:47 AM
Oh, dear Pepper, beautiful boy, it is wonderful to see you as our Sunday Cat of The Day. We miss you and will always remember.

{{Hugs to you Tracey}}

Chris

Pam
09-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Dear sweet Pepper. You were your mommy's heart for sure. We miss hearing about you at PT since you left for the RB and it was bittersweet to see your beautiful self honored as Cat of the Day today! Congratulations to you sweet Pepper. Reign on at the Bridge and be sure to let the other furry ones know that you are Cat of the Day back here on earth. ;)

Steffi N
09-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Tracey, how sweet and poignant to honor your beloved Pepper today. You write about him so simply, and tenderly. Hugs for you and pets for Sunny, Storm, Cirrus, and Sky. We all miss you, Pepper. :(

Cataholic
09-21-2003, 07:43 AM
Oh, Pepper, how you are missed here on Earth! How bittersweet to see your beautiful face, and hear your story this morning. May you be enjoying life wonderfully at RB! Know that you are never far from our hearts.

Hugs to you, Tracey.

rosethecopycat
09-21-2003, 07:56 AM
Sweet Pepper,

We do still remember you and keep you in our hearts.

Rocky Budgeboa
09-21-2003, 09:15 AM
pepper, we will never forget you. You were and are one very special boy and are at peace now

Leslie

tatsxxx11
09-21-2003, 09:45 AM
What a bittersweet day on Pet Talk, seeing our dear friend Tracey's beloved Pepper honored here on Pet Talk this Sunday. You are so very missed, beautiful Pepper and will forever be loved by many all around the world. I hope you are enjoying the beauty and joy of the Rainbow with all of our very cherished RB kitties. Wait patiently for your Mommy and your siblings, sweetheart:) Tracey, we are honored to have your precious Pepper as our beautiful honoree. Pepper was so blessed to have you as his Mommy. Thank you for sharing your very touching tribute with us all. Love to Pepper and Tracey from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver.

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2003, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. :) They've brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of him and glad to have him honored as COTD. I'm just sorry that he's not here to celebrate with me. :( I'll always miss him but he'll never be forgotten.

catmandu
09-21-2003, 09:54 AM
What a great loking cat pepper is! And I like the fact that COTD is showing 2 seperate photos as you get a better idea of the different facets of each Cat. We are saddened by your loss.But I have it on good authority , from my Cat angels that Pepper is in Cat Heaven , having fun , biding his time until you are reunited! Pepper the Cat Angel COTD!!!!!!

RedHedd
09-21-2003, 10:46 AM
How wonderful to see one of our "own" up on the COTD page! Sweet Pepper, I'm sure, is smiling down on us. He knows he is missed and still loved by those of us on this side of the Bridge. Pepper enjoy your day of fame!

My building manager has a cat named Pepper who looks just like you! Big, fluffy, long-haired black kitty who lives with his all white fluffy brother, Cosmo. So even though you're not here on the big dirt-ball anymore, you have a kitty twin, who is making sure us humans behave down here.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Pepper
Oh, sweet handsome Pepper. You left way too soon for the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart. What an honor it was to know you for even such a short time. Will you tell my Leroy Hi from me? I'm so glad you are honored today as our special Cat of the Day.

jazzcat
09-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Oh Pepper you are so beautiful! I joined PT after your passing but I new it was you as soon as I saw your COTD pictures. I know you are missed very much and I'm sure you are happy and pain free now at RB. Hope you have a chance to meet up with my RB Pepper. He's a small black and gray poodle who loves everyone - cats included!

rg_girlca
09-21-2003, 11:50 AM
Dear sweet Pepper. You will always be remembered sweetie.

tuxluvr
09-21-2003, 11:53 AM
Sweet Pepper, the gentle giant - a fitting tribute to your beauty, here on earth and at Rainbow Bridge - your meowmie has spread her love to new kitties, but we all know how special you were in her heart and we all miss you. Keep those RB kitties in line, lil Pepper!

Vermontcat
09-21-2003, 01:13 PM
It is so nice to see sweet Pepper honored as Cat of the Day today.
KAK, he will always be loved and remembered as a wonderful cat here at Pet Talk.:)

AmberLee
09-21-2003, 03:31 PM
Hello, Precious Pepper,

Frolic well at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart. You are missed here and your memory is beloved. Continue to watch over your furry brothers and your cherised Meowmy. May there be catnip bubbles, Quick Draw McPaws, Cat Dancers and cuddlies to your heart's content, sweet big boy Pepper.

You are loved.

felinefriend
09-21-2003, 03:33 PM
Pretty Pepper, you beautiful and Gentle Giant, your bio brought tears to my eyes! I know you are truly at peace now up at the Rainbow Bridge, Sweetie, and I'm so honored to have met you today!!! You are gorgeous. I'm sorry you had to be sick while on Earth. I know you are finally happy now. What a touching tribute to our Gentle Pepper! God Bless you always and FURever! ;)

Felicia's Mom
09-21-2003, 03:46 PM
Pepper, how nice to see you as COTD. Have fun on Rainbow Bridge and say hi to Inkey, Shadow, and Cleo my RB kitties.

Miss Meow
09-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Tracey, what a gorgeous tribute. I cried when reading Pepper's story, it must've been so hard for you to type. Happy COTD Pepper :)

NoahsMommy
09-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Our Angel, Pepper!!!

I've been away from PT, but I'm so glad I didn't miss this!!

Congratulations beautiful! We sure miss you, but know the Rainbow Bridge is a better place because of you.

sasha the cat
09-21-2003, 05:53 PM
Mew, my KatMa read me your story Pepper! We're so sad for your purrsons and the cats, Storm & Sunny; Cirrus & Skye that you went to Rainbow Bridge at such a young age.

Today is what my KatMa calls bittersweet: Her beloved darling Tiggy arrived in her life on September 21, 1985 which makes September 21st an always special day for KatMa and my human brother, Mark. But like your purrsons, he is greatly one greatly missed pussycat.

We are delighted that your memory is honoured today; this is an added treasure for your purrsons -- that you, special boy, are the COTD.

shais_mom
09-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Congratulations Tracey on your precious one being COTD!!!
Hug your furbies for me

Cinder & Smoke
09-21-2003, 07:25 PM
{{{Hugs}}} Tracey.

Rest In Peace, Pepper
and know that you'll never be forgotten.

/s/ Phred

Logan
09-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Oh, KAK, your darling Pepper has been honored, once again. It was such pleasure to come into Pet Talk tonight and see this, plus all the wonderful responses. :) Pepper will live on in all of our hearts for many years to come.

Congratulations to KAK and Pepper! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Oh Pepper, how wonderful to see you as COTD. :) I know you are celebrating with all the other kitties at RB, but we sure wish you were here to celebrate with us and you mommy. She misses you so much.

Hugs & smoochies to you sweet Pepper, you certainly deserve them.

Tracey, how wonderful to have Pepper honored as COTD. We know you did everything you could for Pepper, and ultimately did what was best for him. Hugs to you on Pepper's special day. :)

judymin61
09-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Pepper,
Your story brought tears to my eyes:( I too know what it is like to loose a beloved pet! I have had several that were killed by cars. Then when I decided my cats would be indoors my last baby girl lived til she was 20! Never easy to let go! They are all on rainbow bridge! As your Pepper is looking down on you now.God bless and congrats on being COTD !:)

karlyb
09-21-2003, 10:18 PM
What a beautiful cat Pepper is! He looks so sweet and loving. I'm sorry his time here with your was so short. Thank you for sharing his story with us.

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2003, 10:38 PM
I just want to thank everyone again for all of the nice comments about my RB Pepper. This really means a lot to me. You guys are the best. :)

sqwelch
09-22-2003, 08:12 AM
What a lovely tribute to Pepper, I bet he's missed terribly but I'm sure he's at peace now enjoying himself in Rainbow Bridge along with my sweet boy Jock.