PDA

View Full Version : A new member to my family!

wolfsoul
09-20-2003, 11:03 PM
I got a tiny cone! LOL! He's very small. I named him Chubby. I rescued him from my little brother's evil friend Bob the Builder. Poor guy has a yellow stripe around him where Bob kept a collar that was waaaaay to small for him. He was trying to make him tough! :( :mad:

I need some new batteries in my camera, but as soon as I get them I'll post pics of Chubby and my other pets!

:p :D :rolleyes: ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I got a tiny cone! LOL! He's very small. I named him Chubby. I rescued him from my little brother's evil friend Bob the Builder. Poor guy has a yellow stripe around him where Bob kept a collar that was waaaaay to small for him. He was trying to make him tough! :( :mad:

Oh NO! Thank god you saved him! I can't WAIT for pics... Hurry!

*excited*

binka_nugget
09-21-2003, 01:43 AM
Welcome CHUBBY! When I come visit one day, I'll be sure to bring along Biscuit so the two of them can play. :p

bluekat
09-21-2003, 09:10 AM
awww.....you guys are making me jealous. I want a cone too!!!!!!!:D

Cataholic
09-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Welcome to Chubby! While I don't know Bob the Builder, personally, I have heard 'things' about him! I am glad you rescued Chubby!!

anna_66
09-21-2003, 11:46 AM
And welcome to PT Chubby:D

wolf_Q
09-21-2003, 11:50 AM
Congratulations! Can't wait for the pics!

wolfsoul
09-21-2003, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Chubby will love to play with Biscuit, Ashley. :D

While I don't know Bob the Builder, personally, I have heard 'things' about him!
He's pure evil. How can you look at this face, and not define it as evil?
http://www.birthdayconnection.com/images/bob/bobpinata.jpg
Pics won't come for a while unfortunatly . :( My mom says to wait until the Halloween party to take pictures of anything.