PDA

View Full Version : Grrr, mad at the neighbors (there throwing crab apples at the dogs)

Aspen and Misty
09-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Ok. See ever since we moved here Nova will go out in the back yard and lay out there for hours, then all of the sudden she will come running hit the door REALLY hard and scream really really loud and really long. I always go open the door cause she scares me, I mean I swear she is on fire the way she acts. Well I let her in and she will run to my dad's room and cry. Well, I'll go look around the backyard, like maybe she got into something and always find nothing. So I'm like :confused: Well my I told my dad that today and thsi has been going on since we moved in and he goes you know what I find weird? I was like what? And he is like I keep finding Crab aples in the back yard, but we dont' have a crab apple tree? So we put it together and figured someone must be throwing crab apples the dogs, but who??? Well, there is only one option and it's a house with a Teen age boy who doesn't hand out with the best group of friends. So we are wondering? His porch is the only one with access to our yard and good place to throw crab apples from. :(

One of the resons we bought this yard was so that our animals can enjoy the back yard, but now we can't even leave them out there un-attended :( We are going to be watching them closly and are now considering more seriously then before Moving. We want some place where we can leave the dogs out and allow them to enjoy the yard. It's not even like our dogs bark, neither of them do! And the tiems Nova hits the door she isn't barking?? I don't understand why someone would do this to our dogs for no reson :(

if I ever catch them I swear to god there mom will NEVER see them again!!!

Ash

Dogz
09-20-2003, 09:45 PM
hmmm.. This is odd. Poor Nova.:( That's good that you are going to keep an eye on them. Maybe you could look out a window and watch and see what happens, but...:confused: I hope you catch who is doing this.

Tonya
09-20-2003, 09:51 PM
I would keep a close eye on your backyard...Leave your dogs out there and then hide somewhere. I'd get to the bottom of that. That makes me so mad! Poor doggy!

Aspen and Misty
09-20-2003, 09:52 PM
My boyfriend said I could borrow his camra and hiide somewhere and watch them and see what they do. I have to have a good reson for kiling them!

Ash

Amber
09-20-2003, 10:06 PM
Why would someone wanna throw crab apples at Nova? Id keep an sharp eye out there!

Aspen and Misty
09-20-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Why would someone wanna throw crab apples at Nova? Id keep an sharp eye out there!

There boys :rolleyes: What can you expect :rolleyes:

Ash

Amber
09-20-2003, 10:14 PM
There boys What can you expect

hahah True!

pitc9
09-21-2003, 08:37 AM
Yes... video...... great idea! I hope you get to the bottom of this!!

bluekat
09-21-2003, 09:46 AM
Poor Nova:( I hope you find a way to end this soon.

There boys What can you expect
LOL, yeah, some boys are just so immature:rolleyes:

anna_66
09-21-2003, 09:58 AM
:mad: If I ever caught them doing that, I'd beat the s**t out of them:mad:

stacwase
09-26-2003, 09:57 AM
You know what they say about kids who are cruel to animals. . . . I'd be watching my own back, as well as my dogs', if I lived near boys like that.