PDA

View Full Version : Almost!

green_chameleon_girl
09-20-2003, 08:12 PM
Hey!!
I just got back from a drive with my mom to drop my friend off..
They are doing so much construction near my house.. Well anyways on the way out I saw a HUGE cone and I was like MOM! LOOK! and she was like WOW lol its a cone! she knows I want one. Then we were driving down the road and we saw MORE CONES! not as big but CUTE! they were working so I just left them be. There were about 50 of them. Well we dropped my friend off and then I looked over and ANOTHER 2 cones attemping to cross the roadto meet eachother. My mom asked me if I wanted her to pull over to take a cone... She was like I guess you can but its not a good idea..so nvm.. then I said ok hehe lol then I saw MORE cones! YAYAYAYA!:D My night is now the BEST!

But then she said Ill take you out tomorrow to buy a cone! :D YAY;)

Cataholic
09-20-2003, 08:14 PM
Don't buy, RESCUE! :D

green_chameleon_girl
09-20-2003, 08:14 PM
Ill still rescuedont worry!:D

By the way his name will be Coneroy

primabella
09-20-2003, 09:56 PM
The other night I had a dream about cones. :rolleyes: They are doing construction across my street so in my dream they had cones around there. I managed to steal one but when I got home there was a bunch of little ones and two blue ones. I was so excited. lol Then Mickey appeared and ran off with some more cones. My mom was screaming at me for bringing in dirty, dusty cones. :p

green_chameleon_girl
09-21-2003, 01:03 PM
hehehehhe! primabella thats funny! I had a dream with a cone in it. IT TALKED TO ME! :D then I woke up.:)