PDA

View Full Version : go get it

musicmaker
09-20-2003, 06:26 PM
my sylvester likes to fetch bottle caps and small wads of paper.one day i was messing arroung with a bottle cap and threw it and he played with it awhile and then brought it back.it was the first time i saw a cat fetch.i am new here and find this forum to be very nice,and i like to look at all the beautiful cats.:)

momofcats
09-21-2003, 08:30 AM
My one cat, Slushy, fetches her mousies and whatever is her favorite toy this week.
Had to get it on video because it was just so cute...and she is a little overweight so it makes it more funny to watch her run. She particularly liked to have to fetch the toy down the stairs so she could bring it backup???

jazzcat
09-21-2003, 11:55 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!

My Jazz loves to play fetch too. She will play with her little toy mice but her favorite things to fetch are twist ties (like tie up loaves of bread). Last night she brought me a leaf from a plant to play fetch.

I'd love to see pictures of Sylvester!

annedadosky
11-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Hello:

Does anyone in Pet Talk - Cat Games have a Siamese.? I was reading about cats fetching. I find this especially true with Siamese cats. I have had three and two are dead now. They were two blue pts. and a seal pt.

They all liked to play fetch. I would just throw a rubber ball or a balled up piece of paper and they would bring it back to me. I find that domestics do not do this. I have had 3 domestics and none of them wanted to play fetch.

I have also had birds and I now have a betta if anyone wants to talk about this also.

Sincerely,

Anne