PDA

View Full Version : Lets go DUCKS!!!!!

luckies4me
09-20-2003, 05:46 PM
We are in the 4th quarter, it;s Oregon 31, Michigan 21! We CAN beat them, and if we do it will really be something to celebrate!:D :D :D

This is a BIG game! Dan's at the game but Dylan and I stayed home because it was going to be way too noisy there, and well, there wasn't an extra ticket for me. :( Dan's uncle took him. I hope he's having fun!!

Former User
09-20-2003, 07:28 PM
How's it going? :)

Freckles
09-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Ducks won. 31 - 27:D

University of Oregon, located in Eugene, Oregon.

Uabassoon
09-20-2003, 07:45 PM
Ummm who are the ducks? Are they a football team?

luckies4me
09-20-2003, 08:46 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won!!!!!! :D :D :D

Yes the Duck's are our football team! Their from the University of Oregon. ;) Whoo hoooo! This is so cool. Michigan is ranked the number 3 team so this is a big win for us. Rarely do we get to play the bigger schools. :D

luckies4me
09-20-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Freckles
Ducks won. 31 - 27:D

University of Oregon, located in Eugene, Oregon.

You wouldn't by chance happen to be a Beaver's fan as well, would ya? :p

Freckles
09-20-2003, 09:43 PM
I waited to reply until I was sure the Beavers won:D
Beavers 26, Boise State 24. (Boise State is in Idaho)

Oregon State University is located in Corvallis, OR.

When the Beavers and Ducks play the Civil war, I lean to the Beavers. Otherwise, win Ducks!!

luckies4me
09-20-2003, 09:49 PM
OOh I want to go to the Cival War game! It's the biggest game ever lol! :p

But hey, at least your not a HUSKY!!!

I was very surprised to see so many Michigan fans here. I heard there were somewhere in the 5,000 range. :eek: Since we live right by the university, it is extremely busy.

Our neighbors, the ones that own the puppy I so want to steal from them, play on the Duck's team. They had almost all of their family here this week, so our complex is filled with a bunch of beer drinking college partying kids happy they won the game!

tomkatzid
09-20-2003, 11:46 PM
GO HUSKIES, ANOTHER WIN TODAY:D :D :D :D :Dhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p948ded6ad9c23ce7dcc38ff88d17f82f/fb08995f.jpg

luckies4me
09-21-2003, 10:42 AM
ya ya ya LOL :p

tomkatzid
09-28-2003, 02:10 AM
GO http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p4010cbd42e3fb4409997155b1542f53b/faf8a2b9.gif:D :D :D
Sorry, our state just happens to have two teams!

luckies4me
09-28-2003, 10:58 AM
Geez, what a VERY dissapointing game. I knew we didn't go for a reason. We had four extra tickets too, but not worth going apparently. I hate when our team doesn't concentrate!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

They interviewed my neighbors parents which are visitng from Samoa, and they were on tv, which I thought was pretty cool. :) Although it would have been better if we would have won.

I was talking to the players (since they are my neighbors) and they were really dissapointed. One of the players who lives in our complex is REALLY nice! :D Plus he likes dogs, and he has Sorraia's brother. He is from California too, but he is out for this whole season because of an injury. He's just so cool because he loves pets! AND, hehe, he said he could get us tickets if we want. I was like, Hell ya! lol

We had a chat about Sorraia and he said he might be able to convince them to bring her to me, since he has her brother. It was so sad because the boy puppy ran over here looking for his sis and she wasn't here. :( He really remembered where his sister lived. But his daddy is such a great guy he is so spoiled. :)

And I totally went off subject lol. Anyways, the guy said that even with his injury he still has to go to practice to watch lol. The last game he was home alone and had to watch the game by himself, so I told him that next time he could come over and watch the game with Dan and I, or just me if Dan goes to the game. And then he can bring his pup with him. :P

I'm gonna ask that if they ever meet Joey Harrington if they can get his autograph for me lol. :o :D