PDA

View Full Version : LOL Lily and the n-word! :)

Kirsten
09-20-2003, 05:13 PM
I have just told Lily that playing with the cat-protection thing I build (folded behind the bedroom door when not in use) is a no-no, and when she did not listen, I told her a bit louder it's a no-no - and what did she do? Jumped around, speeded across the entire room, making the strangest noises, probably saying something like "stupid mommy, mean mommy!" And then she has probably run to Luna for comfort which she's always doing when she thinks I'm mean to her! LOL

She just cannot stand the word "no"! :D

Kirsten

rg_girlca
09-20-2003, 05:40 PM
LOL I can just picture Lily running to Luna and complaining what a mean mommy she has.
They just have to talk back when you discipline them, don't they.

nodgeness
09-20-2003, 05:47 PM
Isn't it funny when they start talking back to you. My Bernie does that all the time when he disagrees. :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2003, 06:40 PM
LOL I can relate too because when I tell Sunny "no" or "get down." He'll make this whinny meow like he's sassing me. He's also the most vocal of all of my cats.:)

Cataholic
09-20-2003, 07:04 PM
That is just so cute! Mouthy Lily!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-21-2003, 01:29 AM
I love it when they back-chat!! So cute. Lily is such a little character!

bisi.cat
09-21-2003, 02:57 AM
How lucky you are, Kirsten that Lily is already talking such a lot with you...she's so smart...and she surely loves you a lot, even if you tell her the "N" word...

It took Nellie quite a time to start talking to us, but now she uses her different types of meow very often...isn't it amazing, we have some hundred thousand words to express, but they have only a few sounds, but nevertheless they talk with so much emotion, that their sounds make perfect sense to us!!!

Kirsten
09-21-2003, 04:39 AM
Yes, my Lily is a smart girl... and she talks a lot! I even started calling her my little Lily meezer because she talks like a siamese! LOL

And yes, they know very well how to express their feelings with the sound of their voices! :)

Kirsten

Uniqueviking
09-21-2003, 06:00 AM
Yes, it's really me, lol - I just realised I've been a member here for 2 years next month and hardly ever post even though I read here every day :o

Anyway, I just had to butt in here and LOL. She is soooo much like Bownie the Bat and Baby Sa... I mean Boomer.

Now Kirsten got her hands full, neener neener neener. I clearly remember how you cracked up when my brats were babies and misbehaving. :p

PaysForIt
09-21-2003, 06:23 AM
Tigs runs around talking to himself all the time. You'll hear the patter of his feet, a series of grumbles and suddenly he's sat there staring at you. Then with another "bark" and he's off again.

It always reminded me of a small child playing some imagination game but talking out loud about it.

Kirsten
09-21-2003, 06:24 AM
Yes, it's really me, lol - I just realised I've been a member here for 2 years next month and hardly ever post even though I read here every day

Yeah, 88 post in almost two years - ts ts ts! LOL :D :D :D

Oh yes, she IS a handful, but actually HAS already calmed down a bit. But she's clever - like your Boomer - so I'm afraid she will never be very easy to live with, like Luna! LOL

Kirsten