PDA

View Full Version : A Halloween/Thanksgiving weekend

wolfsoul
09-20-2003, 03:09 PM
I can't wait until the tenth! That's when Tikeyas_mom comes over to my house to sleepover, and the day after we're going to go to Joe Rich where my grandpa lives. He owns a campsite and we might get our own cabin! :D She is bringing her rats, and I'm bringing mine. :p My grandpa is having a halloween party at his house, so we will be going, but I don't know how much fun it will be because there will be all my little annoying cousins lol. But there's a foozball table. ;) She can meet Tuck the husky (Timber's regular "affair" :eek: ) and the horses. And there will also be a Thanksgiving dinner! With turkey! And salmon! (I HATE fish but my ratties LOVE it! lol). And cranberry sauce..mmm...This will be going on all weekend and we'll be going home on Monday.

Hehe, I'm really excited so I thought I'd tell y'all. Isn't it great how Jynnelle and I met on PT and we have this great friendship? :D Shows you what a special place this is! :)

tikeyas_mom
09-20-2003, 03:48 PM
I know what you mean jordan, This is majorly cool. I am soo excited!! I cant wait, the rats are popcorning all around the computer right now hahahahaha. they are excited too ;).

I love how we are such good friends :D BPTF4L!!

BEST
PET TALK
FRIENDS
FOR
LIFE
!!

:D

Karen
09-20-2003, 03:51 PM
How fun!!!!! :) Do take lotsa pictures, okay? ;)

wolfsoul
09-21-2003, 09:42 PM
We will take lots of pics! :D :D Weee this is going to be so much fun lol.