PDA

View Full Version : It might be a bad day when......

Cataholic
09-20-2003, 09:59 AM
These are just meant to be funny things...I know there are REAL tragedies, and I don't mean to diminish them (sheesh, nothing like a 'legal' disclaimer, eh?)

You know it is going to be a bad day when....

You hit the leg of the table with a FULL scooper full of cat kibble, and there goes 10,000 pieces across the linoleum floor!!!

primabella
09-20-2003, 10:15 AM
lol Once I picked up Mickey's bag of dog food and my sister was getting me really mad so I smacked her on the leg with it. The bag broke and there was kibble EVERYWHERE. Needless to say Mickey helped with the clean up ;)

gini
09-20-2003, 10:16 AM
Oh, can I relate to that one. I buy Rascal's special Science Diet in large bags and then transfer it to Tupperware containers to keep it fresh.

While transferring, the bag slipped........and yup - all over my washer dryer - the floor - it makes you so happy doesn't it?

Cookiebaker
09-20-2003, 10:34 AM
OOHHH BINX!! :D

jenluckenbach
09-20-2003, 11:39 AM
You know it is going to be a bad day when....You hit the leg of the table with a FULL scooper full of cat kibble, and there goes 10,000 pieces across the linoleum floor!!!

Not for the cats !!!!!! :D :rolleyes: :D

Christiansmommy
09-20-2003, 11:46 AM
It might be a bad day when...

...you wake up in the morning, go into the kitchen and find ants crawling in through your back door...eeeewwwww!!!! Luckily i had a couple ant traps on hand....

slleipnir
09-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Bad day = today at work..lol. when EVERYTHING goes wrong. Eg: dropping toast on the floor, coming in to get new toast, then dropping IT on the floor too..lmao. Oh, the list could go on and on and on..

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-20-2003, 01:28 PM
You know it's gonna be a bad day when...

You fall down the last few steps of the stairs, trip over the gate and land on your butt. Then the dog attacks you thinking your gonna play with her.

:o :o :D

Chinadoll
09-20-2003, 03:03 PM
...when you just cleaned the fert litter box (thank goodness) and instead of stepping over the gate to their room you trip over it, land sprawled out on your hip while the litter box goes flying through the air to scatter little pieces of litter all over the room....the freshly vaccuumed and cleaned room.

That happenned a few months ago. Could have been worse, it could have been a dirty litter box. ick!