PDA

View Full Version : little girl murdered in NZ..by....

carole
09-20-2003, 12:28 AM
It was a sad day indeed yesterday when the body of six year old coral burrows was found, little Coral had been missing for over ten day's, dropped off at school by her stepfather.

He had been already arrested on charges not relating to the incident, and the family were saying no he has nothing to do with it.

Well you guessed it as so did we, yep the bastard did it, why we don't know yet, but we can all make a guess at that too.

I know children go missing and are murdered everyday in the states, but we are a small country and this kinda thing is big news here and very sad too.

What gets me this moron let everyone search and search for ten days before he confessed as to where her body was.

This moron also had 90 other charges or convictions, not sure which, so he was not a nice guy by any means.

And to top it off the mother has just had a baby to him, only 6 wks ago.

Poor sweet little girl, its so unfair, she did not deserve this.!!!!!
Rest in Peace dear little angel .

popcornbird
09-20-2003, 01:08 AM
Poor little girl. :( She'll be in a good place hopefully in heaven. I cannot and will not understand WHY and HOW can people be so cruel? Just HOW can they do that to an innocent child? How, and why? It breaks my heart and makes me furious! It happens so much here in the States to little girls as well as teenage girls, and its so saddening and horrific at every incidence. There are bad people all around us, everywhere. :(

May that devil rot! :mad::mad::mad:

CathyBogart
09-20-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by carole
I know children go missing and are murdered everyday in the states

What exactly would make you say something like that?? It's ceratinly NOT an "everyday" occurance!

LoudLou
09-20-2003, 03:48 AM
How many missing children are there?
Answer: The best national estimates for the number of missing children are from incidence studies conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. Two such studies have been completed, the first National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children (NISMART 1) was released in 1990 and the second, known as NISMART 2, was released in October of 2002.

According to NISMART 2, there are nearly 800,000 children reported missing each year (more than 2,000 per day). 58,200 children are abducted by nonfamily members. 115 children are the victims of the most serious, most long-term abductions (stereotypical kidnappings), of which 56% are recovered alive, 40% are killed. 203,900 children are the victims of family abductions.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=242

zanzanfergie
09-20-2003, 06:53 AM
That is too terrible, and too sad.

Carol, the story of little Coral reminds me of Sheree Beasley who died at the age of six in 1991. It was a very sad event in Australia. I only remember it because I was only four at the time, as well. It was so frightening because of the horrific nature of her murder. I am sixteen now, so if she were alive she would be eighteen. Nearly finished high school.

Rest in peace, little Coral. You have a very pretty name. A fairy in heaven.

Cataholic
09-20-2003, 08:21 AM
Carole,
The murder of a child is just so sensless, so sad, so wrong. May Coral be in a much better place, playing freely, and without pain.

kingrattus
09-20-2003, 09:31 AM
AWWW poor girl... hopfully the baby will remain safe... Here in canada I know it happends alot, but not sure of the satas & I'm too lazy to go to stats canada to find out.. I just know its too often.

carole
09-20-2003, 11:27 PM
Wolfchan I am a little saddened by your comment, this is not what the thread is about, if I made a mistake by my comment regarding the u.sa. then sorry, but it appears from what lordlou wrote I am not wrong.

In New Zealand when something like this happens,it unites the country, whatever the statistics are, there are far too many young children dying and going missing worldwide.

I for one am not proud to say New Zealand is no exception, and they way we treat our children is far from acceptable.

little Coral Sweetie, may you be surrounded by love in HEAVEN, you are missed by all that knew and loved you, and even those who didn't but saw your sweet face, and heard how loving and kind you were,you have entered all our hearts, and will never be forgotten.

rg_girlca
09-20-2003, 11:52 PM
This just sickens and saddens me whenever I hear news about a precious child being mudered. Til the day I die, I will never ever understand whatever would drive a person to do something so horrible as this.

Rest in Peace dear sweet little Coral.

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2003, 12:22 AM
This is just so sad. :( RIP sweet little Coral.

AmberLee
09-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Tragic news. I will think of her and hold her in my prayers.

carole
09-21-2003, 03:18 PM
The post mortem has been carried out on Coral, she died of a brain injury, so obviously he hit her on the head, whether he meant to kill her or not or hit her in temper yet has to be found out, regardless he is a monster.

HoRsELUvR
09-21-2003, 07:28 PM
thats awful and very sad.i cant beleive anyone could do something like that.:(