PDA

View Full Version : Isis' own Personal game

PinkSRFloyd
09-19-2003, 10:45 AM
Isis has her own type of game. She'll play it alone, but if you get in her way, you become the target. All she does is run around the house, making sure to knock over anything in her path, climb walls, slide across the kitchen floor, then stop and look all cute like nothing happened. If you happen to get in her way while she's doing this she'll start attacking your feet while you're attempting to walk. I've dragged Isis from our living room into our kitchen before because she had her claws in the bottom of my pants.
She also likes to hide behind the couch or recliner and wait for you to walk by so she can attack your leg or feet. Of course she gets really p.o.'d if you accidentally step on her because you don't know she's there. Then she pouts.

She brings me great joy though!

Isis also has one of the, what I call, Chinese Rabbit Mouse things. (it's made in china, of rabbit fur, looks like a mouse) I think that's her favorite toy. She likes to play catch by herself. She likes to make sure it's clean before she attacks it too. It's hilarious!!

jenluckenbach
09-19-2003, 01:48 PM
What a playful kitty she must be. (psssst......I think she needs a playmate ;) ) :D

PinkSRFloyd
09-29-2003, 04:52 PM
I really want to get her a playmate, the trick is getting my husband to realize she needs a playmate. He and Isis have a strange relationship, he's not ready for another crazy relationship. See, Isis and I were alone for quite some time, and all of a sudden Chris comes into the picture and she's VERY jealous. So she really likes to attack him. Not seriously or anything. She just likes to bite him when he's not paying attention. I try telling him that if we got another baby around she could play with the baby and not him. He doesn't believe me. :D

PayItForward
09-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by PinkSRFloyd
I really want to get her a playmate, the trick is getting my husband to realize she needs a playmate. He and Isis have a strange relationship, he's not ready for another crazy relationship. See, Isis and I were alone for quite some time, and all of a sudden Chris comes into the picture and she's VERY jealous. So she really likes to attack him. Not seriously or anything. She just likes to bite him when he's not paying attention. I try telling him that if we got another baby around she could play with the baby and not him. He doesn't believe me. :D
Poor baby, it does sound like she needs a play mate. I would try and talk your partner around. For instance what if you adopted a cat with the promise to rehome him/her if it didn't work out with your cat.
Does hubby have any specific problems with another cat ?

Keep us updated, Good Luck

Uabassoon
09-30-2003, 11:56 AM
I agree it sounds like Isis needs a friend. Maybe you can have your hubby pick out the next cat. Isis sounds like a great cat! I want to see pictures of her!

AvaJoy
10-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by PinkSRFloyd
I've dragged Isis from our living room into our kitchen before because she had her claws in the bottom of my pants.
She brings me great joy though!

I can understand the joy . . . I wish one of my cats would volunteer to help me mop the floors! She sounds like a delightful girl!:)

Kitty talker9203
11-20-2003, 12:23 PM
that sounds like my cat thunder she is a freaky creey cat.
some times i will play a game with her I will slaping her cheeks but not hard then she goes bazzookas.she will start breathing reallt hard then i start breathing harder then her so she gets mad at me.she like ripps me up she the most visous cat i have ever seen.