PDA

View Full Version : halloween costumes

lovemyshiba
09-19-2003, 09:37 AM
I bought Kito a devil costume last year at Petco, but they don't have a big selection this year.
I have looked at a few other online stores, as well as some other stores here, but they are all the same--devil, witch, angel.

Where is everyone finding all of their adorable pet costumes this year?? I need to get at least 3--someone can be a devil again!!!
I really want a superman costume!!!

pitc9
09-19-2003, 11:41 AM
I have yet to start looking, I need a devil costume for Sierra, and I have to find something for Buddy. I don't know what he's going to be!! I hope something jumps out at me for him!! He should be a clown he's such a silly silly boy!!! I would just LOVE to see him with a big red nose on!!!:D

anna_66
09-19-2003, 12:51 PM
This is the place to go...they have everything! Plus, it's where we got ours and they are awesome:D You'll die when you see them!
buycostumes.com (www.buycostumes.com)

Cincy'sMom
09-19-2003, 05:21 PM
Anna beat me to it...the link she put in has awesome costumes, including Superman!!

I am thinking Snow White for Sadie, Eyeore for Cincy and a fireman for Spot....

Dogz
09-19-2003, 05:55 PM
I think that I want Prince to be a fireman too.:D I know he's not a dalmation or anything lol, but it is a really cute outfit!:D

KYS
09-19-2003, 06:28 PM
I liked the Daisy and the Micky mouse custome.

I think Rocky would look good with a flower as a head. lol

aly
09-19-2003, 06:51 PM
I found mine really cheap at Target!

wolf_Q
09-19-2003, 07:32 PM
Yes I need some help with this one also....

I guess the whole idea started with Melissa wanting to dress up lady as a "Hunter" (she's a german shorthair) for Halloween. So far all we have is a fake plastic rifle. We can't find a camo shirt for dogs. Any ideas where to get one? We're gonna strap some bird toys on her too or something......any other ideas for a "Hunter" costume would be great...:D

So we were thinking, well, if Lady is a hunter, then what is Nebo? I guess the only thing we came up with was like an Eskimo, Musher or something....but I dunno... I have a winter coat with a fur trim that looks cute on him. I also have the blue Doggles. Can anybody think of other things to add? Do you think it will actually look like a Halloween costume? I'm not sure what to do. I was thinking of just calling him a "Snow Dog." lol :cool:

kingrattus
09-19-2003, 08:39 PM
I have some ideas for the hunter outfit for Lady.

This is what I did for Max.

I put on my own camo shirt & then I had army green zipper pants (the ones where u unzip the legs off), I unziped the legs & turned the pants around so his tail could stick out the fly. I tucked in the shirt & then put an army green belt on him to keep the pants from falling off & keeping the shirt tucked in. I don't know if u'll have access to this, but there r camo face masks things (it like a legging but thicker) & I put it on Max & he thought it was fun. He had no problems seeing & didn't really paw at it.

Maybe u can make black boots that only go on top & around the paws (not under)...

u can also put a duck call around her neck.

Sound good??

hmmmmm... For Nebo, why not make him a tux?? he has a very handsom face & his colouring is also very handsom. I think a black tux would look wonderful on him.

aly
09-19-2003, 09:53 PM
I got Reece's camo shirt at Petsmart.

anna_66
09-20-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I am thinking Snow White for Sadie
Ohhh, that's the one I got for Huney!!!
I was going to post their pics in their costumes in a little bit, but here's a sneak peek of Huney as Snow White:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p6015a5349c590faec6ff3e3f1ed6e7f3/fb1ab97e.jpg

Cincy'sMom
09-20-2003, 10:44 AM
AWWWW!!! Huney, what a perfect Snow White you are!!!

Did you see the "Big Daddy" Costume? We saw that and thought it would look great on Angus! (Hope I'm not ruining another one!)

anna_66
09-20-2003, 12:18 PM
Ok Amy, we must think along the same lines!!!
I'm going to post their pictures now:p

Cincy'sMom
09-20-2003, 02:15 PM
Oh Anna!!! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to ruin your costumes!!! We just saw the "Big Daddy" and knew it had to be desinged with Angus in mind!!!

Tina
09-20-2003, 06:20 PM
I got mine at Wal-Mart. Ginger is going to be a clownhttp://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-016.gif