PDA

View Full Version : just JASMINE

sasha the cat
09-19-2003, 08:20 AM
Oh, Jasmine, mew-boohoohoo-mew!!! My KatMa read me that you lost your mommy when you were a wee baby! But, mew-Yeah! your purrson found you, sister Gizmo and & surrogate momma just in time!

You grew up to be a spectacular beauty, and by your bio, KaMa and I know you are one very special pussycat! Have a wonderful day, Jasmine. KatMa sends you oodles of chin and neck rubs, and hugs & kisses. Mew, purrrrrrr I send kittykisses, nose twinkies, purrs and sweet mewls to you and to your Purrrrson, all my total admiration for rescuing you, Gizmo and your surrogate momma.

catmandu
09-19-2003, 09:23 AM
That is so sad that you lost your Mommy! But you now have a Meow Mie To take care of you and amke sure that you are all right. and what a Beautiful cat that you are! Best Wishes from the Lost Cats , most of whom are Cat Orphans too!

Killearn Kitties
09-19-2003, 10:39 AM
Darling Jasmine, what a beautiful cat you are. You and Gizmo have ended up being very lucky to land such a wonderful home after your very shaky start. Good to know that you return all your purrson's love and care by being such an affectionate, snuggly sweetie. :D

Congratulations to you on your special day of honour. Hope you get extra chin and neck rubs!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Jasmine
What a beauty you are sweet Jasmine. I enjoyed meeting you this morning and reading about you. I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving forever home now. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

gini
09-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Jasmine, another rescue story that warms the heart.

You have turned into a real beauty. I wish you and Gizmo a long and happy life filled with all of the love you deserve.

tatsxxx11
09-19-2003, 03:29 PM
What a lovely name for such a pretty, pretty girl!:) Happy resuce tales are just the best and your's and your sibling's is especially touching!:) You had a rough start in life precious girl. But now in the loving arms of your devoted mommy, you've got the world by the tail!! I wish you a long, long lifetime of snuggles and pets and purrrs and love, Jasmine! What a very special Cat of the Day you are! Yay, Jasmine!!:)

Dan Holder
09-19-2003, 05:11 PM
What a cutie. She probably has no idea she's not your baby. Good luck.

karlyb
09-19-2003, 07:22 PM
Jasmine, you are a shining star with that beautiful silky coat and bright eyes. You and Gizmo and your human mom were in the right place at the right time to find each other. You give your mom a lot of love and she loves you in return. My Janie is a black kitty and a rescue like you, but she isn't much of a cuddle-kitty. Dear Jasmine,you are a wonderful COTD.

lizbud
09-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Darling Jasmine,

You have such a pretty name.It matches your beauty sweetie.
What a happy story of love & caring found by you and your Sis
Gizmo. Many happy congratulations going out tou you today
sweetheart & your lucky humans too. Today everyone can see
what a lovely treasure you are as our honored & very special
CAT OF THE DAY. :) I'm so happy that your surrogate momma
found a forever home also.

Jax
09-19-2003, 08:58 PM
What a beautiful black kitty girl you are Jasmine!! You sound like the sweetest little friend too - and such a cuddly bed buddy. We salute gorgeous Jasmine, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)