PDA

View Full Version : Snow!

Glacier
09-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Great heaps of snow! We woke up to winter this morning. It's been snowing for 24 hours already and it's still coming down. There are some happy huskies around here! This is my front yard a couple hours ago. Normally there is a mountain in the background, but you can't see it at all today.!

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Sep/20039181583686414828725.jpg

wolfsoul
09-18-2003, 09:37 PM
WOW! That's alot of snow! And in Septmber! lol.

Hehe, you must live waaaay up in Canada lol. I'm in BC, but no snow yet!

Crikit
09-18-2003, 09:45 PM
We had light snow on Tuesday and a bit on Wednesday but it's pretty much melted now. Gotta love that Canadian weather eh?

micki76
09-18-2003, 09:45 PM
Where on earth are you? It's snowing already? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Beautiful! :D

wolfsoul
09-18-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Crikit
We had light snow on Tuesday and a bit on Wednesday but it's pretty much melted now. Gotta love that Canadian weather eh?
It's snowing there, too?! I think we are behind. Lol. Last year, it didn't snow here until AFTER Christmas! :eek:

kingrattus
09-18-2003, 09:58 PM
Keep the snow to urselves... I hate standing at bus stops for over an hour because of snow delaying the buss'

evil snow!!!

ok ok ok... I love snow, just not several feet of it on the road.

Uabassoon
09-18-2003, 10:01 PM
It's that time of year again:) The time of year where everyone gets to see snow but me :( . I want to see lots of pictures of doggies playing in snow so I can at least pretend like I'm getting to enjoy snow.

Aspen and Misty
09-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Uabassoon: I'LL SWITCH YOU!!!

I HATE snow!!! ::closes eyes:: It's summer, it's summer!

micki76
09-18-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
It's that time of year again:) The time of year where everyone gets to see snow but me :( . I want to see lots of pictures of doggies playing in snow so I can at least pretend like I'm getting to enjoy snow.

We don't usually get any either. Just nasty old ice every other year or so.

Twisterdog
09-18-2003, 10:52 PM
It snowed here a little bit last night as well.

I hate it, hate it, hate it.

Someday I'm going to live somewhere where it NEVER snows.

:mad:

Uabassoon
09-18-2003, 10:54 PM
Send the snow to me! I want to see it! This year I am determined to see snow, I don't know where or when or how but I'm going to see snow this winter.

wolfsoul
09-18-2003, 10:59 PM
Take all our snow! :eek: lol. When we get it, we get it bad, and it never seems to go away!

popcornbird
09-18-2003, 11:15 PM
SNOW ALREADY?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

Where do you live? The Arctic? LOL

Fall hasn't officially started yet..........its September and still summer, and you already have SNOW?!?!?! As much as I love snow, I don't think I could stand living in a place where the snow starts in the summer and continues all winter long. I would get *greenery sick*. How do you live in the snow, for almost the whole year?!? :eek::eek:

September.........snow.........WOW :eek:

GoldenRetrLuver
09-18-2003, 11:22 PM
Did someonez say SNOWZ?! :eek:
We don't get snow herez in Cali...were lucky to get rainz. :p Mum sayz I would *love* it though...anywayz of getting the snow over herez?! ;)

DaizEE

Glacier
09-18-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
SNOW ALREADY?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

Where do you live? The Arctic? LOL

. How do you live in the snow, for almost the whole year?!? :eek::eek:

September.........snow.........WOW :eek:

Well, technically not quite the arctic, but the official arctic isn't far away! I could drive to the arctic circle in about 6 hours.

I love snow and winter. I wish it wasn't quite so dark here in the winter, but part of why I moved here is because I really like winter. Makes my allergies disappear and my huskies happy!

dukedogsmom
09-19-2003, 03:46 AM
You're so lucky! I sure miss it. I'm going to Maryland in January in hopes of seeing it and playing in it. I would love to see the dogs enjoying it.

delceys_maddogs
09-19-2003, 03:59 AM
I love the snow, but we're lucky to get two days of it, even then its only max 1 inch! and it gos ina day! i love it!
Delcey

ramanth
09-19-2003, 08:52 AM
WOW!! I'll admire it's beauty from here... I'm not quite ready for it. ;) :D

lovemyshiba
09-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Snow already:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't imagine it--last year it snowed on Halloween here, and I was not a happy camper--I hate it!!
It is fun to watch the dogs play in it though--should be especially fun this year, because they have their own yard to run around in:)

I'm sure your huskies are happy!!!

mugsy
09-19-2003, 09:46 AM
What beauty!! I can't wait for snow! Pull Huskys Pull!!

Logan
09-19-2003, 10:30 AM
Good for you, Glacier!!! :) It is going to be a balmy 88 degrees here today. I'll take snow over a hurricane, anyday, but thankfully I'm not having to deal with either one! Hope you and your pups have a great time in the snow!!! :)

anna_66
09-19-2003, 12:54 PM
I bet the dogs are just loving it:D

But honestly, I don't want any here yet;)