PDA

View Full Version : Terrible News Story

aly
09-18-2003, 09:20 PM
This poor puppy named Will was dragged for over a mile by his owner chained to the back of a truck. The stupid owner said he forgot about the puppy. They haven't filed any charges yet. They are taking donations at the vet clinic who is treating him because it is going to cost over $1000. I am thinking about going to visit the poor puppy if I can because the clinic is really close to here. They showed him on tv and he's in bad shape. :( :( :( :(

Now there's a story on about a nearby humane society that is not allowed to do any more adoptions. The city said they can't because of a dog they adopted out who bit a child. Meanwhile, they are having to put a LOT of adoptable animals to sleep. They just showed a litter of black lab pups that looked like my fosters. Then they said that they were put down. UGH! :( :( :( :( :( :(

And another terrible story in my city. Does it ever end?????????

http://www.weebiebean.com/sadboy/Sadboy.htm

I WISH I could adopt that boy. He is so cute :(

micki76
09-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Oh, that makes me sick and mad as h*** at the same time. Poor puppies. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Aspen and Misty
09-18-2003, 09:56 PM
:( :( I hate the world today :( :(

Poor animals, poor poor animals :( :(

How mean that those puppies never ever will get to play on the grass again all because of ONE dog :( :(

Makes me cry

Ash

delceys_maddogs
09-19-2003, 04:18 AM
God it makes me mad, they stress about fox hunting being cruel and unnessorcery, and they go and kill inosent animals for no reason, excactly like fox hunting, bloody hypocrits!!!!!!
Delcey

BestBuddy
09-19-2003, 07:04 AM
Ever watch the Animal Precinct show on Animal Planet channel? Makes me furious to watch that sometimes. A lot of "owners" need to have some cruelty administered to them too, sad to say. :mad:

ramanth
09-19-2003, 08:48 AM
RIP sweet puppies, doggies, and kitties. :(

I hope the other pups recover soon.

bluekat
09-19-2003, 08:53 AM
:(:(:(:(:(
That is so sad. There was a story in the Humane Society program where this man had dragged his Rottie along the road in his car:mad: He was sitting in the front driving with his hand out the window holding the dog's leash and was dragging him:( :mad: :(
But then, the dog was rescued and he's now in perfect condition in a new home:)

PJ's Mom
09-19-2003, 09:36 AM
:( How awful. :(

Dakota's Mommy
09-19-2003, 01:42 PM
Truly, truly sad! I pray for all these poor animals!

FROGSnDOGS
09-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Oh wow!:eek: That was really shoking! That poor poor boy.:( :( :( I wish who ever did that to him whould be put in jail!!!!:( BUT no! I feel so bad for dogs. They go through to toughfest thing.:( I wish I could save them all!!!:( :( But I'm just one person.:( It all just remains in my dreams.