PDA

View Full Version : Happy noises :)

Nomilynn
09-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Even though Bassett still does not breathe well (and really never will), she certainly has improved.

Last night while I was making dinner, Tilly and Nutmeg were in the kitchen watching (I think hoping I would drop something tasty!!). Suddenly from upstairs I hear..

THUNK....

*GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP*

pause....

*GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP*

Bassett was playing! I don't know what she was doing, but it was noisy fun.

The other morning I was getting ready to feed them their fishies (tablespoon of wet food every morning). I called out, "Anyone want some fishies!!" Tilly and Nutmeg were already there, but then I heard..

*THUD*.. gallop gallop gallop..

Then all the way down the stairs jinglie, jinglie, jinglie and then Bassett appeared. She raced around the corner and literally SKIDDED into the kitchen on the linoleum floor!!! :D :D :D

She has also been playing more with Tilly and Nutmeg. I've even seen her do the butt wiggle!! It's so nice to have a playful girl again :)

RedHedd
09-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Great Galloping Basset, Bat Man! This is indeed good news .... er, um I mean good noise! :D The lovely sound of thunder paws resonating through the house! Such a happy sound! Always makes me smile! :) Way to go Bassett!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-18-2003, 09:21 PM
That's wonderful, wonderful news...er..noise...Naomi. :D

<soft tears of happines>

Felicia's Mom
09-18-2003, 09:30 PM
That is very good news to hear.:D

IttyBittyKitty
09-18-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Even though Bassett still does not breathe well (and really never will), she certainly has improved.

Last night while I was making dinner, Tilly and Nutmeg were in the kitchen watching (I think hoping I would drop something tasty!!). Suddenly from upstairs I hear..

THUNK....

*GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP*

pause....

*GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP*

Bassett was playing! I don't know what she was doing, but it was noisy fun.

The other morning I was getting ready to feed them their fishies (tablespoon of wet food every morning). I called out, "Anyone want some fishies!!" Tilly and Nutmeg were already there, but then I heard..

*THUD*.. gallop gallop gallop..

Then all the way down the stairs jinglie, jinglie, jinglie and then Bassett appeared. She raced around the corner and literally SKIDDED into the kitchen on the linoleum floor!!! :D :D :D

She has also been playing more with Tilly and Nutmeg. I've even seen her do the butt wiggle!! It's so nice to have a playful girl again :)

LOL that CRACKED ME UP! Great to see Bassett having a play and being a normal kitty kat!

Steffi N
09-18-2003, 09:54 PM
Happy News :) It's HAPPY NOISE. The rhythm of a kitty at play. Of three kitties at play. This calls for a twirling Happy Dance

rg_girlca
09-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Oh Naomi, it was so good to read how Bassett has improved.
This is such wonderful news.

I can just picture her doing the butt wiggle. :)
I just love those butt wiggles.

micki76
09-18-2003, 10:57 PM
That must be music to your ears! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Naomi, this is wonderful news!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
09-19-2003, 04:40 AM
It's difficult to put into words just how good it is to hear this.
Please give Bassett a hug from us!!

jenluckenbach
09-19-2003, 05:10 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-19-2003, 10:11 AM
What wonderful news! Give Bassett a big smpooch from Ally and me!

Cataholic
09-19-2003, 11:13 AM
What wonderful Bassetty news!

catland
09-19-2003, 11:16 AM
thats great news. :D

rosethecopycat
09-20-2003, 07:26 PM
Dancing right along with her!
:D