PDA

View Full Version : Where'd it go? is Gone.

Karen
09-18-2003, 05:45 PM
I deleted the thread about deleting a thread that has caused so much consternation and bruised feeling today on Pet Talk. I emailed everyone who posted in it.

As I had stated within that thread, if anyone is going to delete an active thread, it is only polite to email or PM everyone who had posted in it, so they are not confused.

Anyone can have a weak moment, or a bad day, but please all remember this is Pet Talk! Do NOT taunt each other, do not poke at each other's sore spots, so to speak. If you feel like doing so, for goodness sake remember, this is Pet Talk, where every pet is special and every person is special.

Honest.

popcornbird
09-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Thanks Karen. I wasn't at home and was going to delete it anyway when I returned. I hate when things go out of hand and members are hurt. Its not a pretty sight. :(

primabella
09-18-2003, 05:51 PM
You didn't e-mail me...:( lol It's okay though at least I found out here...

mugsy
09-18-2003, 06:07 PM
I guess I'm confused, so that must mean that I never saw the thread. Cudos Karen!!

moosmom
09-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Thanks Karen. That's what moderators are for. I guess I missed the thread. You're doing a wonderful job at moderating the whole board. 5 Stars for you!

zippy-kat
09-18-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by primabella
You didn't e-mail me...:( lol It's okay though at least I found out here...

I didn't receive one either but that's ok, this post probably sums it up.

wolf_Q
09-18-2003, 06:16 PM
I never saw the thread so I'll just stay confused I guess.

Karen
09-18-2003, 07:39 PM
Just because I sent the email doesn't mean the server from which you get your mail has decided to give it to you! You were both on the list, I emailed it to the email address listed under your profile, so you'll get it eventually!

One of the main "hubs" of the Internet is located in Virginia, so that may be delaying people's mail as well.

Don't bother being confused, rest contentedly knowing you avoided a bit of unpleasantness, and give that pooch of yours a tummy rub for me! ;)

mugsy
09-18-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Karen
give that pooch of yours a tummy rub for me! ;)

Which one??? lol

Cookiebaker
09-18-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Which one??? lol

All of them??

*rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub*

That's for your crew, Mugsy! :)

mugsy
09-18-2003, 08:31 PM
Awww....that's so nice....that's more than one for each one....you're going to spoil them.

Dogz
09-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Am I allowed to spoil them too?;)
*rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub*
I hope that's enough.

:p

dukedogsmom
09-19-2003, 04:01 AM
I thank you for getting rid of that Angry_lustwhat so quickly! That person was very annoying.

primabella
09-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I thank you for getting rid of that Angry_lustwhat so quickly! That person was very annoying.

I don't think this was regarding this member, but okay.

Mugsy, pass some rubs along for me too! ;)

micki76
09-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I don't think this was regarding this member, but okay.

I think that was a general comment on Karen’s performance as a moderator. :)

mugsy
09-19-2003, 04:54 PM
Guys!! My arms are sore!!! But, the dogs love the rubs!! Thanks.

Karen
09-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Guys!! My arms are sore!!! But, the dogs love the rubs!! Thanks.

Hee hee! Now your arms have the weekend to recuperate! That's a lotta rubs for a lotta tummies! :D

primabella
09-19-2003, 05:02 PM
LOL :D

Ahh I see. Thanks for explaining Micki. :)