PDA

View Full Version : Angus's Video

anna_66
09-18-2003, 08:28 AM
I know a couple of you seen it, but for some reason my post with it is gone:confused:
Of course I only have the good quality video left (I deleated it after I put it on here:rolleyes: ) and I can't upload that because it's so big.
But if you would like to see it, my friend put it on her site...check it out if you have time:)
Angus's Video (http://www.cutefamilypets.com/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=919605151)

ramanth
09-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Oh Anna! That was so touching!

I just loved seeing Angus grow up in pictures... (and what a bonus to see him with Keisha (sp?) and a baby Roxey!)

Hugs to the big lovable boy. :D

Pam
09-18-2003, 09:07 AM
Anna I enjoyed that so much! It was nice getting to see sweet Keisha and tiny little Roxey also! :) Angus is a sweet, sweet boy and has been a huge part of your life and I wish him many many more happy years with you and Mark! :)

micki76
09-18-2003, 09:17 AM
Absolutely beautiful, Anna! :D Angus is such a handsome boy. What a perfect song, too! :)

Aspen and Misty
09-18-2003, 11:32 AM
O I loved it! That so wonderful and a lovbly tribute to him! He was so preciouse when he was little! Awww!

Ash

mugsy
09-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Great movie, but, because I'm at school and in class (they're watching a video) I couldn't listen.

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-18-2003, 11:48 AM
AWWWWWWW

I think I love Angus even MORE now!!... If that is possible!!

Did I miss his birthday..?!?! :(

If I did.. I am sorry I missed it Angus...

happy birthday!!

tomkatzid
09-18-2003, 12:17 PM
I loved it, cried all the way through:D :D :D

PJ's Mom
09-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid

Me too. *sniffle* It reminded me of my Brut. :(

Anna it looks like you two are very lucky to have each other. He's a beautiful boy! :)

anna_66
09-18-2003, 02:26 PM
Thank you everyone:) We've had 12 wonderful years with our boy, I don't want it to ever end!

And yep...Angus's Birthday was Tuesday Sara, check it out, I got some great pics of him:D
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34340

RobiLee
09-18-2003, 02:26 PM
Anna....that was just soooo awesome! I was so touched by it and I love the song that was with it. I always love see any pics of your fur kids!

Robin :)

lovemyshiba
09-18-2003, 02:44 PM
Anna that was beautiful--it brought tears to my eyes!!!

Angus sure has grown into a handsome man, and he is definitely your best friend!!! What a touching tribute to a wonderful pooch.

I loved the pic with the tiny Roxey--how precious!!!

That's the first I've seen Keisha also--she is beautiful:)

primabella
09-18-2003, 02:55 PM
That was a great video! He sure has grown, but he will always be one big ol' baby! ;) I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing it. :)

tatsxxx11
09-18-2003, 04:35 PM
I cried all the way through it....I'm STILL crying. The music that accompanied it couldn't have been more fitting. From precious wee one to your big, handsome, "best friend." And how adorable was little Roxey...and your beloved Keisha:) Anna, that was just beautiful. We love you Anugs!!

ChrisH
09-18-2003, 05:42 PM
Oh, Anna, the video is wonderful, I love it, and, yes, I cried too!:) Angus is such a special, gorgeous boy, no wonder we all love him so.
Thank you so much for sharing!:)

Cincy'sMom
09-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Awesome job, Anna!!! Angus is such a sweet boy!!!

dukedogsmom
09-18-2003, 06:48 PM
I want to see it so bad! With Mozilla, all I got was the page full of script and with Internet Exploder, all I got was "page cannot be displayed" Angus, you sure are a beautiful dog!

lizbud
09-18-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid

Oh gosh, me too. Anna the video is awesome & the music
you chose for it was perfect.:)

Oh wow, it really conveys the love that has surrounded Angus
all of his life. The great pics of Roxey, Huney & your beloved
Keisha are a wonderful tribute to shared love & happy times
together. Thanks so much for sharing this with everyone.:)

anna_66
09-19-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by lizbud
the music you chose for it was perfect.:)

It's weird how I came to use that song.....it just seemed to pop in my head! I told Mark what song I was going to use and at first he didn't really know what it was. But when I played the video, I swear....he almost cried:o

Thanks so much everyone. I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't think of any better way to remember our boy on such a special day:D

robinh
09-19-2003, 07:48 AM
That was so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes. I can see why you love him so much - such great pictures of him growing up. He's still my favorite PT doggie (other than my own). I have a real soft spot for him.

I was shocked at how small Roxey started out. Yikes, she was little.

Angus, I hope you have many more years to enjoy with Mom and Dad and your ?bratty? sisters.

Foam
09-19-2003, 06:10 PM
Anna, that was so beautiful! Angus sure is getting big, and even MORE handsome! Happy Birthday, again, Angus! :):D **hugs**

Cookiebaker
09-19-2003, 08:35 PM
That is so touching, and the song is so perfect. I was fine until the picture of you hugging Angus, and then I got all teary.

Give that ol' teddy bear of an Angus a huge hug & cookie from us :D

dukedogsmom
09-19-2003, 08:46 PM
That was so sweet! I think we all cried. How in the world did you put it all together? I would love to do something like that for Duke. I'll bet it took a lot of time but it sure was worth it. He's got a very expressive face. Just a beautiful dog.

anna_66
09-20-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That was so sweet! I think we all cried. How in the world did you put it all together? I would love to do something like that for Duke. I'll bet it took a lot of time but it sure was worth it. He's got a very expressive face. Just a beautiful dog.
Thank You:o

It actually was very easy to make. I have Windows Movie Maker & I did it all in that (except for the words which I did in Photoshop). And your right, it was definately worth it:D