PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Daisy's site?

GoldenRetrLuver
09-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Hi guys. I've been working on Daisy's site for a few hours now...It's the first webpage I've made...lol. So I know its not that great. It's nowhere near finished but heres what I have so far. :) What do you think? Any suggestions? :)

http://www.freewebs.com/daisysdomain/index.htm

zanzanfergie
09-18-2003, 12:27 AM
VERY CUTE! Can't wait till it's finished. :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-18-2003, 08:13 AM
Hehe..Thanks. :)

tatsxxx11
09-18-2003, 08:37 AM
In think it's a great start!! I'd love to see more pictures of the beautiful Daisy!:D Perhaps you can add other links...e.g. Golden Rescue sites or other favorites you have. How about a page for Daisy's friends and family....humans and 4 legged?? Anyway, it's a great start!:) How can you miss with such a gorgeous subject??:)

anna_66
09-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Looking good:D Your off to a great start!

Dakota's Mommy
09-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Very cute, thanks for sharing!

primabella
09-18-2003, 04:40 PM
Great start! Keep it up!

(What's this...no awards? YET Muahaha Me take care of that...;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys! :D

Sandra, hey great idea! I'll add some golden retriever rescues...and of course more pics of Daisy...:D

LOL Liana. Is Mickey gonna give Daisy's site an award? hehe..;)

primabella
09-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Thanks guys! :D

Sandra, hey great idea! I'll add some golden retriever rescues...and of course more pics of Daisy...:D

LOL Liana. Is Mickey gonna give Daisy's site an award? hehe..;)

Mehbeh...heehee ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Hehe.

Liana, would you mind helping out a little with my site? The picture on the front page..could you make more decorative? Sorta like a sig, but for the website. :)

primabella
09-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Hehe.

Liana, would you mind helping out a little with my site? The picture on the front page..could you make more decorative? Sorta like a sig, but for the website. :)

Ooo I feel so honored! :D hehe. Sure I don't mind at all. Do you mean something that's like on Mickey's page? ("Relax and make yourself at home"?)

I'll need to reserve my weekends for this stuff! ;) Ah but I love it. :p :p

GoldenRetrLuver
09-18-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by primabella
Ooo I feel so honored! :D hehe. Sure I don't mind at all. Do you mean something that's like on Mickey's page? ("Relax and make yourself at home"?)

I'll need to reserve my weekends for this stuff! ;) Ah but I love it. :p :p

Yeah, kinda like on Mickey's page. :)
Hehe, thanks a bunch! Take your time. ;)

primabella
09-19-2003, 05:07 PM
Yeah, kinda like on Mickey's page. :)
Hehe, thanks a bunch! Take your time. ;)

Sure...thansk :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-19-2003, 05:13 PM
Sure...thansk :D

Oopsie. :o I forgot I already asked Jordan to do it...:o
But, if you want, you can make another picture "decorative" for another part of the site. :)

primabella
09-19-2003, 05:52 PM
WHAT?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

JK :p That's okay. Well if you like I can make like a Halloween picture or something. Well whenever you need some extra help, I'm here..:cool:

GoldenRetrLuver
09-19-2003, 05:57 PM
WHAT?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

JK :p That's okay. Well if you like I can make like a Halloween picture or something. Well whenever you need some extra help, I'm here..:cool:

EEP, i thought you were mad! :p That would be GREAT if you could do something "halloweenish". :) Is it okay if I PM you the pictures, that you could use? :)

primabella
09-19-2003, 06:21 PM
Sure sure...lol I hope you don't feel "obliged" to ask me...:o I was only kidding about the being mad thing ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-19-2003, 06:34 PM
Lol, yeah I knew you were kidding. :)
I sent you a PM. :)

slleipnir
09-19-2003, 07:01 PM
Looks good :D I do a lot in webdesign too :) Feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions :)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-19-2003, 07:06 PM
Thanks Audrey! :D Oh, and I will do with the questions. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-19-2003, 07:36 PM
I'm trying to find some background music for my site...but I can't find the right song. Any ideas, anyone? :)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-21-2003, 12:25 AM
Okay, I *think* its done. :p It won't let me add more pages, or a guestbook because of stupid limitations. :( But for a first try, I think I did alright. :) Thanks soo much to Jordan and Liana for helping me with the graphics! :D

www.freewebs.com/daisysdomain/ (http://www.freewebs.com/daisysdomain/)