PDA

View Full Version : Agility

gkristian
09-17-2003, 05:31 PM
I do agility with Foxy every Sunday and i was just wandering if anyone else did it with their dog(s)

cali
09-17-2003, 05:54 PM
I do! happy has her first agility trial this sunday!:D

Aspen and Misty
09-17-2003, 06:00 PM
If I had an athletic dog :: pokes Nova who is dead asleep on couch:: I would LOVE to do agility :: pokes Nova again:: but sadly my dog ::checks to see if she is still breathing:: is a lazy one and doesn't like to move at all :checks Nova's pupils:: but if Nova enjoyed leaving the couch I would definitly do it ::tells Nova she has a treat and watches as she meracuisly wakes up::

::sigh::

Ash

tatsxxx11
09-17-2003, 06:41 PM
I've done formal training classeswith my Lab Star since she was about 2; a good friend of mine is the trainer. Now we have some equipt. in the yard too (bought on line!) and she has great fun with it; me too! She's very athletic and very high energy! lol!! No competitions for us, though. Mom can't take the stress!:D

doglovrforevr
09-17-2003, 07:35 PM
I will do agility with Rusty when he is old enough.:D

dukedogsmom
09-17-2003, 07:55 PM
I would love to get Duke to do that but I don't think he would like it. One time, I tried to get him to walk on one of those seesaw things and he wouldn't do it. Also, he's getting older now so I don't think I should try that now.

binka_nugget
09-17-2003, 09:25 PM
One of the reasons I love shelties so much is that they're great in so many things: obedience, agility, flyball, you name it! Kai's going back into basic obedience to freshen up again then over to advanced then basic agility and advanced. Hopefully, he'll be reading to trial in a year or so...*crosses fingers*

gkristian
09-17-2003, 11:17 PM
I started doing agility with Foxy earlier this year and two months later we went away and i sterted again two weeks ago and was suprised of how well he did everything.

Crikit
09-18-2003, 12:40 AM
I don't just do agility, I live agility. It's a total obsession of mine, all three dogs are trained, though I'm constantly training them and working on things with them for it and at the moment only Smudge and Winter compete in it. But I love it, it's a great way to work as a team with your dog.

Dobiegirl24
09-18-2003, 04:58 AM
Me and Pepper just finished basic obed classes and we are going to start advanced(which have no set length or anything, they are every monday for ever and ever and it is okay if you miss a class) and hopefully start agility classes soon! I want to gets pepper's cd and cgc, but we are both finding obedience a little dull and we can't wait to get into some agility:D

Honey is trained in some agility stuff, weave polls, tunnel, and tire jump(the equipment i have) but she doesn't like it much anymore:(