PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Patti-I
08-16-2001, 09:40 AM
Thanks to Logan, I have just become a new member. Let me please introduce my wonderful dogs to you. Jazzi, a 5 year old pomeranian mix, Aquinnah, a 2 year old sweetheart Golden Retriever, and Trapper, a one year old awesome Golden Retriever who we adopted last November through the rescue.

I look forward to browsing my way around your wonderful site.

Thank you, Logan, for leading me here!

Patti-I

Logan
08-16-2001, 09:44 AM
You know what they say about "great minds", Patti!! I was welcoming you and there you were introducing yourself.

Remind me to teach you how to post pictures. It is a bit cumbersome, but so worth it! And you guys, she has GREAT pictures.

Welcome, again, Patti!!!! :D :D

PS. Patti was the first friend Helen and I visited on our trip last week.

Sudilar
08-16-2001, 03:06 PM
Welcome, Patti!
I have two rescued GSDs, Killian 7 1/2 and Shiloh 3 1/2.
Enjoy the BB. Can't wait for your pics!

08-16-2001, 03:47 PM
Welcome Patti... I promise to not take into account anything Logan has said about you. I'm sure it isn't ALL bad and that you are a good person ;) ha ha ha ha... I am totally kidding.

Welcome :D! You will absolutely love it here...don't mind the riff raff like myself :D! I cannot wait to see some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petspoil
08-16-2001, 04:17 PM
Welcome Patti!!! :) :) :D :D

I have 4 dogs all miniature schnauzers. Their names are Healthy, Donna, Cookie and Oscar.

jackiesdaisy1935
08-16-2001, 04:24 PM
Welcome Patti, if you are as nice as Logan we will love having you on here and can't wait to see your dogs. I have two Schnauzers, the terrior terrors, Miss Daisy and Perry. :D :D
Jackie

Daisy's Mom
08-16-2001, 09:25 PM
Welcome again, Patti :) I have a two year old sweet Basset Hound, Daisy!

ownerof3dogs
08-16-2001, 09:38 PM
Hi Patti I have three dog(hence my screen name ;) )
In order of photos below:
Felice(from the spanish word happy) 8 yo German Shepherd/Akita X
Hercules 3 yo Rotty/border collie/aussie X
Zeus 4 yo Rotty/Border Collie X

I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: ownerof3dogs ]