PDA

View Full Version : Kitten or monkey?

Fox-Gal
09-17-2003, 04:31 AM
Do I have a kitten or monkey? It's hard to tell right now. As I'm typing there is a small furry thing wraped around my neck, tail hanging there slaping me in the face. It looks like a kitten acts like a monkey. This has become an all day thing with her. I fall asleep, she on my neck, I wake up she on my neck. We have gone for car rides to check out possible new homes, she on my neck. I take her off she jumps right back on. I have no skin left on my neck, hair has been pulled out and I'm now walk like i'm 100 years old. ;) The things we put up with for the love of our pets.

Out of all 3 heater vent babies this one might as well be super gluded to me. I have now learned a new way to walk...hunched over so she doesn't fall off. My husband is starting to get jealous of the little calie. He say that the kitten wont share me with him. ;)

I have never known a kitten to be so attached that she would rather hang on to a human then run and play as most kittens do.

Just wanted to share.

BTW: no luck in finding her a new home, the last woman wanted to declaw her. :eek: But the other 2 have new home as of yesterday and I get visitation right to both of them. :) :) :) :) :) :D

I hope tomorrow to post some pictures of them as there last visit to PT. except the calie, who I think will be a part of PT and me for awhile. Can't find her a new home if she gluded to my neck now can I. :D ;)

jenluckenbach
09-17-2003, 05:36 AM
How would she hold onto her new mom's neck without her claws? (just a little humor) Actually I think that little one is trying to tell you something. ;)
Now if you lived farther north I'd say you'd be HAPPY for that fur collor sometime soon. LOL
Glad that 2 found homes that you can keep in touch with.

sasvermont
09-17-2003, 06:09 AM
I AM flying to Jacksonville for a few days, late in October.....hmmmmm.....

lbaker
09-17-2003, 07:19 AM
Maybe you could take a picture looking in a mirror? That way we would be able to see two lovely ladies ;)

catlover4ever
09-17-2003, 08:03 AM
Definately sounds like you have a fur piece.....a little too warm for the sunshine state though.

Maybe you can put a leash on her, put a little red beret on her for a hat, a red and white striped shirt and give her a cup for people to put coins in and you maybe able to start a vacation fund if you hit the streets with her. Ha Ha, just kidding....but all I can picture is those people who have the monkeys that do that. :p

catmandu
09-17-2003, 09:52 AM
It looks as though you wont have to go to the expense of buying a scarf this year. My Cats ahve never done this , but every night Sam the Siamese lies beside me and gives me a massage! He kneads my bad sholder until it feels better!A Chiropodist Cat! Amazing!

2kitties
09-17-2003, 10:03 AM
She's either a Mitten or a Konkey. It's sometimes hard to tell the difference.

rg_girlca
09-17-2003, 04:48 PM
Aww Fox-Gal, I'm so happy that you found homes for 2 of the babies.
As for the little cali, I think she is trying to tell you something.

My RB Scooter use to wrap himself around my neck also. He would greet me at the door when I got home and then cry to get on my shoulders. I would walk around cleaning the house with him, put my groceries away with him, but I drew the line when I had to go to the washroom.:D

Enjoy her while you can cause she sounds like a real sweetheart.

Fox-Gal
09-17-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
I AM flying to Jacksonville for a few days, late in October.....hmmmmm.....

hmmmmmmm? jacksonville huh? LOL ;) ;)

Fox-Gal
09-17-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever

Maybe you can put a leash on her, put a little red beret on her for a hat, a red and white striped shirt and give her a cup for people to put coins in and you maybe able to start a vacation fund if you hit the streets with her. Ha Ha, just kidding....but all I can picture is those people who have the monkeys that do that. :p

Thats just what she reminds me of. But doesn't that mean one of us has to play music or something? Well maybe she can. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-17-2003, 11:12 PM
I also think that she's trying to tell you something. I'm so glad that the other two kittens have found new forever homes. :)