Look at the cool sig I made!!

Like it??

..... I didn't draw the reaper......

Kater
09-17-2003, 12:14 AM
It kind of scares me. Max the doggie of death?!?!?! Nooooooooooooooooooo. :(

Fuzzy317
I don't know if I would use the word cool to describe it, but it does look for a good Halloween signature.

CathyBogart
*grin* Nifty! I love that it's so small too, I've had sigs turned off lately because so many people have gigantic ones. :D

kingrattus
09-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Its for halloween guys!! Halloween is when u dress up as gouls, monsters, dead things.

So why is dressing up as the devil any better?? The devil is a horrible being, he tortures ppl... The reaper only removes life...

CathyBogart
09-17-2003, 12:24 AM
Nothing wrong with the reaper...he helps us along a natural course. :) Max is a stunning reaper!

aly
09-17-2003, 12:25 AM
Does this look like a horrible being?

http://rescuedpaws.com///devilreece5.jpg

Crikit
09-17-2003, 12:30 AM
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww Reece is a cute little devil.

I have no problems with people are things dressed up as the devil because well I don't think that the devil is all red and stuff...I'm thinking he's more salmon pink or heck even Micheal Jackson...yes you read right Micheal Jackson. Where as there is something very very very wrong about the grim reaper, I mean hello lack of fashion sense and stupid weapon anyone?

Besides who can really be scared of a guy who lost at twister to Bill and Ted?

kingrattus
09-17-2003, 08:13 AM
If u guys watch Family guy the reaper is a twit. He ran after Peter & twisted his ankel right around, it was sooo funny. SO if the devil don't look like how we think he looks, who says the reaper looks like my pic??

slleipnir
09-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
If u guys watch Family guy the reaper is a twit. He ran after Peter & twisted his ankel right around, it was sooo funny. SO if the devil don't look like how we think he looks, who says the reaper looks like my pic??

-dies- that epi was sooooo funny LOL

cool pic too lol

ramanth
09-17-2003, 01:44 PM
It's a great Halloween Sig. :D

primabella
09-17-2003, 02:52 PM
So why is dressing up as the devil any better?? The devil is a horrible being, he tortures ppl... The reaper only removes life...

Oh that's all. :rolleyes: Heehee. It's a very niche Halloween sig! And I loved that episode of Family Guy!! Norm was HILARIOUS as his voice.

Reece you are too cute! :D

tikeyas_mom
09-17-2003, 09:15 PM
Its for halloween guys!! Halloween is when u dress up as gouls, monsters, dead things.

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!

I love halloween is it the best!!! YAY for max the scary guy ;). I love it ..

Aspen and Misty
09-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Crikit

I have no problems with people are things dressed up as the devil because well I don't think that the devil is all red and stuff...I'm thinking he's more salmon pink or heck even Micheal Jackson...yes you read right Micheal Jackson. Where as there is something very very very wrong about the grim reaper, I mean hello lack of fashion sense and stupid weapon anyone?

Besides who can really be scared of a guy who lost at twister to Bill and Ted?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I agree with her, LOL.

LOVE the sig!!!

Ash :D

kingrattus
09-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys :)

anna_66
09-18-2003, 08:35 AM
I really like the sig:D