PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable!

jenluckenbach
09-16-2003, 06:19 PM
Now I have 3

Most of you have seen Little Kim sit up and beg. And then you watched how Biddy White Whiskers learned from the master. (He is VERY good at his begging routine, by the way)
Well, it has happened.............(And I know I will get yelled at for NOT having photographic proof) ................ But tonight at dinner, after watching Biddy sit up and beg and get "rewarded" (there is no way a human can resist his cuteness)...............Bonnie followed suit. :eek:
I could not believe my eyes, but she did it! and trust me, I tried to get pictures but she is not skilled enough yet to hold the position, but she will be, of that I am sure.

The day I get the 3 of them in one picture all begging, is the day I make my first million and retire. :D

captain
09-16-2003, 06:21 PM
I think you have to start walking around with the camera attached to your forehead Jen!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
09-17-2003, 12:16 AM
How cute. :D
Jen, I think that you should buy a digital camera so we can see how cute your little beggers are and then we won't have to wait so long to see their pics on Pet Talk. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-17-2003, 05:04 AM
Well done Bonnie! Please give her a big "congrats cuddle" from me for her new skill! Maybe you should publish a training manual????

ChrisH
09-17-2003, 05:57 AM
Oh, my, Bonnie doing the sit and beg too!! :eek: That is amazing!:D What talented cats yuou have Jen!:D

sasvermont
09-17-2003, 06:06 AM
I think cats often learn things from each other. Sometimes that is good! AND sometimes it is NOT!

Congrats on your circus act!

L,
SAS

Kirsten
09-17-2003, 06:16 AM
How clever of her! This is a proof they really learn from each other! ! :)

Would love to see a picture of that! :)

Kirsten

Barbara
09-17-2003, 07:02 AM
So Kim is a trainer? We all could learn from her;)

Tigris sends kissies:D

ramanth
09-17-2003, 08:18 AM
I think you should get all 14 to do it. ;) :D

Can't wait to see a pic of the 3 in action. :)

catmandu
09-17-2003, 09:43 AM
I noticed that when your Cats were over on Canada Day that they were trying to teach my Cats to beg.But so far no begging Moose! Probably too lop sided!