PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Free Spay and Neuter Petition...Can you help?

tatsxxx11
09-16-2003, 01:46 PM
I don't think there's one of us here who isn't aware of the importance and benefits of spaying and neutering our pets. Through this simple procedure, the lives of thousands of dogs and cats can be saved. If you have ONE MINUTE, please, click on the link to "sign" this petition to provide free spaying and neutering to all clients of state/county "kill shelters." The doggies and kitties will love you for it!:)FREE NATIONWIDE SPAY/NEUTER PETITION (http://www.petsandanimals.org/)

dukedogsmom
09-16-2003, 07:27 PM
I just hate it when I see an entry have been viewed zillions of times and no one has even cared to comment. So, yes I will go there now and sign it :)

anna_66
09-16-2003, 07:29 PM
I signed:D

luckies4me
09-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Thanks for bringing this to Pet Talk and making more people aware. I found that link about a month ago and signed ASAP and also got Dan to sign! I do not know why this isn't in effect already, it could save thousands of lives. Thanks again!:)

slleipnir
09-16-2003, 07:48 PM
It's american only..I would sign..Not sure what info to put in though..

Pam
09-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Signed!

Fuzzy317
09-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Signed

Fox-Gal
09-17-2003, 03:35 AM
Signed already.

I just got an e-mail from then today asking to please pass the information on to atleast 5 friends. So maybe we all here can pass it on to our friends. They say they have a long way to go yet.

lovemyshiba
09-17-2003, 08:15 PM
I signed, and passed it on!

Thanks for the link!!:)

slick
09-17-2003, 08:50 PM
I'd like to sign but I don't see Canada in the list. Guess it's only for the States. Good luck with this!

lizbud
09-17-2003, 08:55 PM
The Legislative body that oversees animal shelters in Indy.
(Marion County) is a city-county council. The President of that
council also happens to be a Veterinarian. The city vets lobby
against any free spay/neuter services here. The only reason
for that I guess is that it would cut into their profits.?

I signed the petition anyway as I see the co- founder of the only
low cost spay/neuter service group in Indy. They were able to
recruit a "few good men/women" vets to join them & provide
their time to this project. So far, it's had great success.

Stenograsaurus
09-18-2003, 11:10 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I signed, with pleasure.

Logan
09-18-2003, 11:19 AM
I think that sometimes when people see posts like this, they go straight to the link and don't comment. Hopefully many more have signed than have commented. I had signed it previously, so I didn't attempt to do it again. But thank you, Sandra, for providing the link. I hope the message gets through, loud and clear!!! :)