PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think The Whole Jlo/affleck Wedding Thing Was Just A Farce??

moosmom
09-16-2003, 12:55 PM
I've been giving it alot of thought ever since they got engaged. I had a feeling that it was never gonna happen. How about you? Personally, I think JLo is a jerk who uses men. But, that's only MHO.

RICHARD
09-16-2003, 01:11 PM
I think that jennie wanted to and
bennifer went along with the deal until he woke up...

I laughed when I heard that Affleck saved himself the indignation of getting hitched with that anomaly..

:eek:

dukedogsmom
09-16-2003, 01:14 PM
I think it was just a bunch of publicity. I am so sick of hearing about them!! And why in the world would anyone care whether they married or not?

Logan
09-16-2003, 01:25 PM
I'm a hopeless romantic. :o I still hold out hope that it is all a big lie and they're going to run off and get married without any press.

Kfamr
09-16-2003, 01:28 PM
I think J-Ho is a fake period.
She takes marriage as a joke, IMHO.

She needs to stick with one man for once.:rolleyes:

catland
09-16-2003, 01:38 PM
It does help us take our minds off of real problems because it's so silly.

How does one want a quiet, peaceful wedding and then invite 400 of their "closest friends"?

I didn't get my phonecall:rolleyes: - I guess I'm just not on the A list these days

moosmom
09-16-2003, 01:46 PM
"I think it was just a bunch of publicity. I am so sick of hearing about them!! And why in the world would anyone care whether they married or not?"

BINGO!!!!!!!!

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail too! :(

Maresche
09-16-2003, 01:53 PM
I've been asked this often recently and all I can say is "Who cares?" There's too much going on in real life to spend time thinking about them.

RICHARD
09-16-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Maresche
I've been asked this often recently and all I can say is "Who cares?" There's too much going on in real life to spend time thinking about them.

you mean the world does not revolve around jennifer lopez?????

since her rear is as big as a planet i thought that was one of the laws of gravity.....:confused:

primabella
09-16-2003, 03:01 PM
LOL Richard! :D :D :D

Yes I really couldn't care less about who she is dating anymore. She does take marriage as a joke and it's sad. Think about it. Poor Chris Judd. He looks like a nice guy. He gets involved with this girl who really couldn't care less about his feelings and she divorces him. That's harsh. :mad:

Personally, I think they are still together but are going to get married while everyone thinks they are broken up. Maybe to avoid publicity during the wedding.

Beh...who knows, who cares?

Edwina's Secretary
09-16-2003, 03:11 PM
Maybe to avoid publicity during the wedding.

or maybe to get it! ;) :D

RICHARD
09-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by primabella
Poor Chris Judd. He looks like a nice guy. He gets involved with this girl who really couldn't care less about his feelings and she divorces him. That's harsh. :mad:

Beh...who knows, who cares?

Mr. Judd made something like 15 million for being
Mr. Lopez!!!!

i don't care either, but people should take that as a lesson-don't act like spoiled divas!!!;)

Twisterdog
09-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Don't know, don't care. I don't know these people, they are not my friends or family.

bluekat
09-16-2003, 05:10 PM
since her rear is as big as a planet i thought that was one of the laws of gravity.....
LOL!!!!!:D :D :D

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fake, I mean, JLO never sticks with one man for long anyways. How many times have she been married or engaged?

Karen
09-16-2003, 05:56 PM
I think she's like a friend of mine - got engaged to everyone she dated more than once, only J-Lo goes through with the marriage. This friend of mine, "Christy" had been engaged 10 times by the time we were 22/23 - finally after dating "Bobby" for about 8 years, they THEN got engaged and a year later, married. I think "Bobby" wanted to make sure he wasn't gonna be just another guy on Christy's list before making that kind of commitment.

Don't really care, but *IF* Jen and Ben do really love each other, I hope they find a way to stay together, without all the publicity. I hope that for pair of human beings who think they've found true love.

Because I know love exists, I hope everyone finds it! :)

lovemyshiba
09-16-2003, 10:55 PM
I don't really know what I think--I don't know them personally, but I am always fascinated by what famous people do (I don't know why).
When I first heard of the breakup, I figured it was fake to get their wedding off without media, but I don't know.

I saw an interview with her and Diane Sawyer (I think), and she did seem very sincere--it was when she first broke the news of their engagement.

I'm not really sure what I think--only 2 people will ever know for sure!!

moosmom
09-17-2003, 03:18 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since her rear is as big as a planet i thought that was one of the laws of gravity.....

Her butt needs it's own zip code!!!

Tonya
09-18-2003, 04:06 PM
I think that J Lo is lost. I think she is a hopeless romantic desperate to be in love and be married yet she is a confused B$%#@, so nothing ever works out for her. On the same line, apparently Ben didn't JUST call the wedding off, he also broke up with her. That seems strange to me. I can see postponing the wedding...but if his love was genuine, he wouldn't both call the wedding off and dump her all in one.

Tonya
09-18-2003, 04:08 PM

Geez, I wish my butt was that big. It's big for Hollywood, but she's still skinnier then the average American. :rolleyes:

carole
09-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Honestly when I read about which filmstar is dating who, who is getting married etc etc, I just think oh Yeah wonder how long this one will last.

One gets sick of reading about them.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them, because their lives are so false, give me my ordinary life anyday!!!!!

Who know's if it was for publicity or not, who care's????

As for J-LO'S butt, IMHO it is not that big, it is just a bit out of porportion for the rest of her fabulous body shape.

K9karen
09-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Just know that Logan is called Klo on PT cause I didn't want any confusion between human Logan and K9Logan. :rolleyes: All this gossip and Hollywood hype stuff is super bathroom reading :p

sasvermont
09-23-2003, 05:13 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ;)

IttyBittyKitty
09-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Like a pair of hotpants stretched across her generous derriere! :D

slick
09-23-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
Like a pair of hotpants stretched across her generous derriere! :D
snicker snicker snort snort
ROFLMAO!!!! You're soooo right. You gives a rat's %%%$$ what they do. Not me.

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 05:04 PM
lololol...

they just announced that bennifer and Ben-lo
have broken up.............

For once I think that Ben-lo has some brains....

moosmom
01-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD:

For once I think that Ben-lo has some brains....

Yeah, let's hope he keeps them zipped!!

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Yeah, let's hope he keeps them zipped!! [/B]

Why,
I am shocked!

Why would you keep your brains zipped.....

lolololololololol

slick
01-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Why would you keep your brains zipped.....
Depends on where you keep your brain. Some men keep them in the strangest places :eek:

G.P.girl
01-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by slick
Depends on where you keep your brain. Some men keep them in the strangest places :eek:
ahem..most men;)

slick
01-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
ahem..most men;)
Well, I really didn't want to lump all the brains in the same specimen jar :D

Twisterdog
01-22-2004, 10:23 PM
I think we need a third option on that poll .... "Couldn't care less."

;)

G.P.girl
01-22-2004, 10:59 PM
haha i agree! i don't even follow it...
you can bet she'll want to keep that pink dimond ring though;)

lovemyshiba
01-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Here is our evidence on what Richard says
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/movies/2004/01/22/benandjensplit/

Do we think it has anything to do with the recent reports that she and Mr. Diddy spent an evening out in Miami recently????

(I read too much People magazine, I know:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )