PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Present for Nomilynn???

Miss Meow
09-16-2003, 03:00 AM
Naomi, check out Serena - she'd match so well with your three girls :D :) :D

http://www.catprotection.org.au/html/current.html

IttyBittyKitty
09-16-2003, 05:20 AM
Yes, Serena would be a wonderful addition to Naomi's cat family!

They are all so cute :) I do hope they find good homes ... it's really sad reading why they were abandoned.

jenluckenbach
09-16-2003, 05:56 AM
:D 4 cats is a nice number! :D

But this made me cry:

Reason for Surrender: Owner no longer wanted a cat in his life

How brutal :mad:

catmandu
09-16-2003, 10:18 AM
Tha is the single cruelest sentance that I have read! Maybe the rest of us no longer want this idiot to be breathing the same air that we do! Jerk!

Nomilynn
09-16-2003, 11:39 AM
As much as I would love a 4th kitty, it's not something that's possible right now :) My landlord says no more, and plus, I really think a new kitty would stress Bassett's delicate system out. I REALLY don't want that! :)

Thanks for thinking of me, though :)

Miss Meow
09-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
Yes, Serena would be a wonderful addition to Naomi's cat family!

They are all so cute :) I do hope they find good homes ... it's really sad reading why they were abandoned.

It breaks me up too, those poor, inadequate excuses for dumping animals.

The Cat Protection Society's Christmas cards this year feature two gorgeous kittens who were dumped in a plastic bag at a shopping mall :mad: and rescued by the society. You know which cards you're all getting for the PT Christmas card mailout ;)

Naomi, that's OK. I'll send you something that's easier to fit in the post ;)

captain
09-16-2003, 07:22 PM
I think people who dump animals should receive a tattoo across their forehead in return ........ :mad: :mad:

nodgeness
09-16-2003, 08:49 PM
@ this point in my life I don't understand how people can just detach themselves from their pet. I mean, Squeak & Bernie are part of this family! When we moved 17 hours from our old place & had to rent a place, the only option we had was to find someplace that is animal friendly. NO WAY could we have left our kitties!

Looking @ the faces of those cats makes me want to bring them home!