PDA

View Full Version : Oh, NUTZ!!!

bisi.cat
09-16-2003, 02:32 AM
What a hansome ORANGIE you are...you've already made my day with your gorgeous appearance...
For sure you are the king of the castle and I rave about your belly...rub...rub...rub!!!
:D :D :D

Please don't be too jealous about your human brother Noah, because you should always keep in mind that there are now three humans, who adore you, instead of only two...and it won't take long 'til Noah will show his love to you!!!

Enjoy the day and get spoiled rotten, being our wonderful COTD!!!

:) :) :)

Barbara
09-16-2003, 02:50 AM
Nutz, for a moment I thought, our Fister was looking at me. You are the same handsome and manly looking cat.

Of course you are in charge of the house -your humans better accept that. I know that they love you even when they took in another small human;)

Enjoy your day, Nutz and insist on some extra attention and treats:)

Killearn Kitties
09-16-2003, 03:10 AM
Oh Nutz, what a handsome boy you are! Such a wonderful sunshiney colour. :D

Insist on lots of tummy rubs and treats today, to celebrate your special day of honour.

catlover4ever
09-16-2003, 07:23 AM
What a bright, sunny orangie that made my day this morning. Nutz, you are a handsome baby. Don't be too jealous of your baby brother Noah, give him time and you will see that you now have 3 humans to spoil you rotten.

Congratulations on being COTD!!:cool:

sasha the cat
09-16-2003, 09:18 AM
http://www.gifmania.com/astronomia/sol/sin.gif Hi Mr Sunshine Cat!

Mew, mew you've got this little girlcat's heart doing flips! Me-eoW! Of course you're King of the castle! At my Palace, my purrents figured it out right away that I'm the Queen.

You remind my KatMa of her darling late Tiggy, not looks-wise, but in personality. He was the greeter, the one who demanded KatMa's full attention, had to always be with her, and he did love putting his paws around KatMa's neck and looking lovingly into her eyes while purring very loudly.

Mew, Congratulations to your purrents on the birth of Noah. Nutz, once Noah gets past the stage: "tail & fur pulling and eye poking" you will become best buddies with him. Your purrents will have to supervise Noah during his * learning how to relate to the Cat stage. *

Mew, KatMa understands cattaddiction: Since your purrents had unlimited Nutz for over eight years -- they are completely addicted to Nutz! Of course they can't imagine life without Nutz because you are the furever 'baby' of the family and King of the Castle.

Mew, lots of kisses and purrrs from me; KatMa sends tummy rubs and hugs & kisses...

Bari_d
09-16-2003, 09:41 AM
Nutz, you are just wonderful. Love your bright shiny coat and "happy cat" stretch!!! You're a purrrrrfect Cat of the Day - enjoy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
09-16-2003, 09:47 AM
My all time favorite Cat is the Orange Tabby! And Nutz is one of the Finest Orange Tabby that I have seen. Especially the photo , where he is lying down. It looks as though he is flying! All the Cats at the Lost Cats hotel Meoew! Hello to Super Cat Nutz COTD!!!!

gini
09-16-2003, 10:22 AM
Uh Oh, Rascal come have a look. Isn't that your brother here on the screen?

He has the same gorgeous markings as you do and he rolls over to have his belly rubbed the same way you do.

The only difference is that he has a new baby human brother and you don't. Isn't he the lucky one. Little does he know that soon pieces of food are going to be dropped around as treats for him by baby Noah.

Tuck your tail in Nutz. It will be very hard for Noah to resist.

Rascal, let's congratulate Nutz today - it is his SPECIAL DAY.

tatsxxx11
09-16-2003, 10:34 AM
I'm NUTS for Nutz!!!:D I may never "recover" from the glee I felt after viewing your super pics..."Look, up in the sky...it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's NUTZ, SUPER KITTY!!" All that missing is your cape, your little furry wonder!:) Not to worry, Nutz, you'll always be your Mommy's "first" and I'm sure her heart is big enough to hold enough love for you and Noah!!:) After all, she made sure the whole wide world knew what a very special, much loved boy you are! Congratulations to you darling marmalade man Nutz!! You ARE one super duper Cat of the Day!:) Love, belly rubs and headbonkers to you from me and mine!!:)

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2003, 11:20 AM
Hi Nutz. I just wanted to let you know that you're such a handsome cat and you made my morning even brighter. :) I have a real soft heart for the orangies. I bet your parents are very proud of you for being COTD today. Congrats and enjoy your day.:)

P.S. Don't worry about the other baby in the house because there's plenty of love for both of you. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2003, 12:38 PM
Nutz
I'm nuts about you Nutz!!! I think you are smiling in the close up picture of you. Any why shouldn't you? You are so handsome and have a wonderful loving home and family. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

Dan Holder
09-16-2003, 01:39 PM
That's a really nice kitty. Lucky for him to have a home that still pays attention to him after the big event of a new baby. They'll probably be napping together, one day.

iloverat
09-16-2003, 01:52 PM
Mr. Nutz - You are a beautiful, beautiful boy with a fursonality that is absoutely irresistible!!!! Please don't worry about the new pinkie in the house. I bet you anything that Mr. Noah will look upon you as his bestest buddy, in time, that is. You are already showing your concern for the pinkie by alerting everyone when he is in distress. How smart you are :) I'm so pleased that we were able to meet you. I hope you have a super special day with many belly rubs and treats and a cozy nap in a sunbeam.

judymin61
09-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Hello Nutz,
Love your name, lol! I have to say you are such a cutie! I love orange cats!:) The top picture just looks like he is looking at us with a grin ! Heehee. I got to laugh when I see that belly! What a fluffy belly that just calls out for a rub! Must be hard for you to share your castle with a new baby, must try and not be so jealous! Yeah, right;) Anyway, big boy, congratulations on being our COTD!

karlyb
09-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Hello Nutz! What a beautiful big boy you are. You look very much like my dear departed Mr Molly. Orange tabbies are my absolute favorite kitties in the world! Your new brother Noah will one day be bigger than you, so treat him nice. You and Noah will be special friends. I commend your human mom for not giving in to the craziness that some people have about cats and babies - all of it untrue! Long, healthy, and happy life to you sweet Nutz.

felinefriend
09-16-2003, 11:20 PM
Such a SUNNY BOY!!! You're so cute stretching in your silly pose, Nutz--you need tum-tum rubs!!! How cute that you run through the house to let ev-FURRY-one know when Noah's crying. You're such a good boy, and quite a character!!! You'll always be the BABY of the family, you know! Congratulations on your BIG DAY today, Sweetie!!! I hope it was as sunny as you are!!! ;) :) :cool:

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-17-2003, 12:04 AM
Dear Nutz, what a gorgeous boy you are! I am so glad you have such a wonderful home, and that you are still #1, even after the arrival of a hooman baby!!!

Hope you get loads of tummy rubs and special treats on your special day.

Congrats to our extra-cute orangie Cat Of The Day!

Jax
09-17-2003, 03:01 PM
Ha! What a great name for a beautiful cat! You can just tell what a sweetheart he is from his pictures. Congrats to Nutz, Our Handsome Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)