PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!!!! thanks wolfchan

tikeyas_mom
09-15-2003, 11:33 PM
I am happy to say that your gift swap package arrived safely to westbank today :D:D I havent picked it up yet because it is at the post office and they are closed. I cant wait to see what you got me ;);)... I will try to take pics if I can, but I have a webcam that sucks, and it might be hard lol.

CathyBogart
09-16-2003, 02:20 AM
W000!! I was so worried since I forgot to get a tracking number!! Glad it's there!!

wolfsoul
09-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Ooh I can't wait to see! :)

tikeyas_mom
09-16-2003, 05:49 PM
ok I just opened all the stuff!!!!! Thanks so much Cathy !!!

Oscar lover his squeeky monkey lol. he is running around the house attacking it lol.

I am baking the treats later on :D. I love the beg it came in!!!

the rats love the igloo, it barly fits into their cage lol..

I had to use wire cutteres to snip out a ladder in their cage for the igloo to fit lol..

but they love it!!! I gave two yogie drops to the dogs hahahahaha they like them, pluse the rats just LOVE them!!!

I also wanna thank you for the sweet plush husky stuffie and the cute kittie card!! your the best!!!! :D:D:D.. My webcam isnt working right now :(:(:(:(.. I will try to get my god mom over to take pics with her digital cam, but one of her twins is sick, so that might not be for a day or too.. :(:(..

I LOVE THE STUFF!!!!

THANKS CATHY

CathyBogart
09-16-2003, 09:02 PM
*giggles* Those bake-your-own treats are AWESOME! Well, the dogs like 'em anyways. :P

tikeyas_mom
09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
I lost the instructions!!! please pm me tyhem lol ...
I am so dum ..