PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day, dear Cassy!

AmberLee
09-15-2003, 09:21 PM
On Sept. 16, 1999 my home was graced with two adorable furry guys: Perspicacity Purrsonality (Cassy) and his littermate brother, Sassafras Root (Sassy). Sadly, Sassy has gone ahead to the Rainbow Bridge. Tomorrow we will be celebrating Cassy's Gotcha Day. Tentative plans include catnip, catsip, playing with bubbles, and whacking a party hat across the floor. (And Meowmy will be sprinkling, pouring, blowing bubbles, and mopping -- the fun never ends.)

Any suggestions for added festivities she's blanking on?

(The pressie is back ordered, so the fun will be extended somewhat...)

Edwina's Secretary
09-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Turkey!!! Preferably Sara Lee Honey Roasted! It's not a party without it!

Happy Gotcha Day Cassy!!!!

Uabassoon
09-15-2003, 11:20 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Cassy!

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2003, 12:03 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY CASSY!!! It sure sounds like your meowmie is going to spoil you rotten tomorrow. :) I agree that some kind of treat should be served too.

Killearn Kitties
09-16-2003, 02:42 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Cassy!!! :D

It sounds like you are going to have a great day today with loads and loads of treats. Whatever treats you get, enjoy them to the full. You deserve them sweetie!

bisi.cat
09-16-2003, 02:45 AM
Happy Gotch Day, Cassy!!!

Sassy, I hope you'll watch from above and have fun today, too!!!

Miss Meow
09-16-2003, 03:10 AM
Happy gotcha day!

A small plate of cream for dessert might be nice, and will provide the energy for many hours of play afterwards!

And happy remembrance day to Sassy, rest in peace.

jenluckenbach
09-16-2003, 05:59 AM
Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!!!!! Hope your day is PURRfect!

Pam
09-16-2003, 06:10 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Cassy! I know that whatever your meomie has planned will be lots of fun. Please remind her that all of the Pet Talk kitties would like to see some PICTURES of the fun! ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-16-2003, 07:09 AM
Hope you have a wonderful day, gorgeous Cassy!

(And tell Meowmie we all want to see lots of pictures);)

Logan
09-16-2003, 07:23 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Cassy!!!! :) :) Hope you have a special day and share a little with Livvy too!!! :D

tatsxxx11
09-16-2003, 07:58 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, BEAUTIFUL CASSY!

Sounds like your Mommy has a fun filled day of festivities planned for you and Olivia!!:) Our house votes for roasted turkey....our favorite!:D Wish we could be there to cover you with love, hugs, kisses, purrrs and headbonkers!:) Make sure your Mom takes lots of pics of the big day!:D We love you cutie Cassy!!! Sweet Sassy, today we also remember you, dear one. I'm sure you too will be enjoying the festivities from the Rainbow Bridge. :) Love, Aunt Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver...(Please, a few extra lovey licks and purrrs for Olivia from her Knight in Furry Armor!:))

catmandu
09-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Hmm! There is Tuna Fish , Whiskas Temptations , Steak , Ham Steak and lots of Cat Nip Mousies. Conratulationns , Cassy on picking just the Right Family!

ramanth
09-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Cassy! :D

gini
09-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Rascal, Annie and Emma would like to extend to Cassy a very happy GOTCHA day.

I asked them if they had any suggestions for celebration and a chorus of T U R K E Y came back at me.

I am fond of turkey drumsticks and by accident I discovered a way into Emma's heart. (Emma the reluctant). She was even licking my fingers.

Cassy, you are well loved - please enjoy this day to the fullest.

ChrisH
09-16-2003, 03:51 PM
:D Happy Gotcha Day Cassy!! :D

AmberLee
09-17-2003, 03:51 PM
Thank you all for your support. You all are the best!

In addition to the planned activities listed above, some fresh catnip mice were played with. We did substitute Roast Beef (Roast Beast ...) for the turkey. It's a favorite party food around here.