PDA

View Full Version : H2O ball

babolaypo65
09-15-2003, 06:26 PM
I bought Owen an H2O ball. I assume from the texture its supposed to be used in water (he hates water). he LOVES it! Its smaller than a soccer ball bigger than a softball. with some effort he can get it between his teeth. He loves to play fetch with this thing! Likes to be hit with it (Its soft). likes to bounce it off his nose. It was cheap too! I love this thing! Its yellow and black striped, looks like a bumble bee. Anyone have one?:D

Cinder & Smoke
09-15-2003, 08:11 PM
Is THIS what you're talking about??

FerretStore.com - "H2O Ball" (http://www.ferretstore.com/kj-00520.html)

Looks NEET! - And IS purdy Cheep, too! :D

babolaypo65
09-17-2003, 08:17 PM
That's it! except Owen's is yellow and black, kinda bumble bee, instead of green and black. He LOVES it. If he were alone I'm sure he'd eat it in 10 minutes, but supervised...he loves it! It's really soft too. One of his favorite things is to be bonked on the head with it.

Great ball. and Cheap! (the nylon's pretty tough, but Owen has pretty sharp teeth too, for a regular dog, it would probably last quite a while...) :D

babolaypo65
09-17-2003, 08:18 PM
PS. Owen hates water. We've been playing with this in the house. It's like a dog Nerf ball. :D :D :D

Cookiebaker
09-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Wow that's really cool!!

And Cinder&Smoke are right...it's very reasonabley priced. Hmmmmm :cool:

babolaypo65
09-24-2003, 06:47 PM
We're still loving it! I have to put it away when we're done but he knows it will come out again!

It's the perfect ball!:D

Toller 42
07-25-2004, 11:48 PM
I have one of those balls too, being a Toller mix Tango LOVES to play in the water! she also has a frisbee made by the same people and a dumbell they are all made for water! her ball and dumbell is green and black and her frisbee is orange and black!

I just joined PT last week so that's why I'm posting sooooo late.

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Actually, my dog Blaze doesn't have that problem AT ALL! He chased a tennis ball and brought it back without any coaxing at 7 weeks old!! It was incredible! So I'm not sure how to help you there...try being really excited and call your dog over and over...and if she brings the ball back, praise her like crazy!! Also remember she's just a puppy, and is still learning. There's plenty of time!

~KT and BLAZE~

anna_66
07-29-2004, 07:25 PM
We just got one of those (ours is orange and black) and they love it!