PDA

View Full Version : Another Haunted House question...

Cincy'sMom
09-15-2003, 05:00 PM
In the discussion for one of our room ideas, we were trying to think of movies that have a "cult" or "ritual" scene. I have not seen "Rosemary's Baby" or "The Omen", but if you have, you may know the kind of thing I am looking for.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

micki76
09-15-2003, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry Amy, not understanding what you want. Do you want us to describe the scenes in those movies? Or give you the names of other movies with those types of things in them? :confused:

Cincy'sMom
09-15-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry I guess I didn't make that very clear. We are looking for other movies, that may have this type of scene, so that we could rent it and see if it is useful.

dukedogsmom
09-15-2003, 06:16 PM
That's the only thing I don't like for being scared. I stay away from the stuff that involve the devil and such. So, I still say if you could somehow do something similar to Phantasm, that would be really cool. You coud put a metal ball on a string somehow. Or, have that scary preacher guy from Poltergeist. He was awsome!

micki76
09-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Devil Master (70's)
House of 1000 Corpses (2002?)

Those are the only ones I can think of now, I'll rack my brain and see what else I can come up with. :)